+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why would any girl in America date me if i'm israeli ?

why would any girl in America date me if i'm israeli ?

I'm a 24 years old israeli and i'm going to study in Florida . Since many people find dates in those places of studying , I wanted it too . but my nationality and country of origin are a major turn off . nobody wants an israeli. israel is a bad country stuck in an endless conflict with Palestine and that's all there is in it. I despise my country and heritage and wish I could replace it . So what do I do to impress an american girl ?

are you joking? the yank love the jew. assuming you are not ugly, you will have not a problem getting any.

I would think most people will only judge you on you, yourself not where you are from or your nationality, that would be discriminating against you. And if so, you wouldn't want those types to date anyhow, so no real loss, is it? Lots of kind people who would be interested in you, take the time to seek them out by having conversations and being social and friendly when at school in Florida. Don't go in with the attitude on yourself you said in your post, it will affect how you approach others, IMO.

This comment that you made is what I am referring to:
    " I despise my country and heritage and wish I could replace it.. "

Like who you are first and others will follow.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I call Troll... must be school holidays

Oh, is that a troll post? I always go in thinking they are all real problems and answer the question, lol. Except for that silly FB one, I spotted that one.

no bunny these losers call everyone a troll because it dosnt fit in with their narrow view of the world. rafterman is an idiot wich is worser than a troll

I probably have a need to please so I answer them all, lol I figure maybe something said could be useful either way. I don't mind it turns out to be a troll thread in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFromFriends View Post
    rafterman is an idiot wich is worser than a troll
    BAHAHAHA....gee. How long have you been spelling roughly for.. LMAO

you have a great speling in dutch? moron racist

I don't think this is a troll...

Anyway, don't hate your country and heritage. It's only one part of who you are, and if someone is going to stereotype, **** them. If an Israeli guy had eyes for me, I'd certainly be willing to get to know him. Just find the girl, OP, who is willing to get to know you. There's tons of good hearted ones out there. Just be yourself.

If you're heading to florida, much of the population there is Cuban, and the US and Cuba don't exactly have a friendly history and everyone gets along well enough. Your country and religion mean very little in most parts of the US.

Have no fear, once you get here and see how things are you'll feel much better.