+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My boyfriend dumped me and is now ignoring me?

My boyfriend dumped me and is now ignoring me?

My boyfriend of a year dumped me over the phone at 2am and has ever since ignored me after 3 attempts of trying to contact him. We were both really close and happy together and had done so much and been all around. We were making plans and he had been so loving and caring towards me only 2 days beforehand, so this was totally out of the blue. I was hysterical on the phone to him when he was finishing with me so I can't remember a great deal but I remember him saying he doesn't know who he is anymore. But he isn't giving me the chance to even meet with him so I can hear it from him in person, surely it's the least I deserve, however he says he's not ready to talk?! Now I don't know if this is just me but does he deserve to dump me then to say that HE is not ready to talk. I would understand if I had hurt him but I really haven't.

I'm so confused, I can't help but feel totally worthless and to just cry I don't know what to think or do. I love him so much, it just doesn't add up?

Love is war, I'm ya soldier

Sounds like he's being a jerk, but he wouldn't be saying those things unless he was genuinely confused about himself and what he wanted to do. My advice, give him some space, wait a couple of days and then talk to him face to face if you can. I hope it works out for you

Quote Originally Posted by YungCertified View Post
    Love is war, I'm ya soldier
    lol............

Quote Originally Posted by pacachomp View Post
    Sounds like he's being a jerk, but he wouldn't be saying those things unless he was genuinely confused about himself and what he wanted to do. My advice, give him some space, wait a couple of days and then talk to him face to face if you can. I hope it works out for you
    I think you are right, I will wait a couple of days but its killing me

He's found somebody 'better'. Sorry, young lady. Don't be fooled if he suddenly reverses himself because he realizes what he's lost.

Still doesn't want to talk, I can't be bothered by his pathetic attitude anymore.He can go screw himself.

He cheated on you hun ..... he messed up and his penis landed into someone elses vagina by accident.....and he doesn't want you to find out.
    Last edited by smackie9; 08-07-13 at 04:38 AM.

This is what he fears the most :Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd,
    Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    He's found somebody 'better'. Sorry, young lady. Don't be fooled if he suddenly reverses himself because he realizes what he's lost.
    ^ My thoughts exactly. OP, I once had a boyfriend who played games like that. You know what it got me? Lots of misery, loneliness, and insecurity. Take it from someone who has been there before. Take time to heal yourself, and then move on. To dwell on it will only hurt you more because he won't change. He's a child, OP- a bratty little child who will come back to you again and again to take and take until you can't take it anymore.

the first thing i thought too reading this is he cheated. id bet a months wages on it. hes too much of a coward to tell you. if he comes back to you-tell him to f off. get on with your life best of luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Ya my ex did this to me and it turned out he messed up and had a one night stand.....got a call out of the blue at 2am? Where was he that night huh?

^^^ same smackie. My ex wanted to go on a "break" i said fine whatever.. got a text 4 hours later that was about 3 pages long spilling his guts to me telling me how much I mean to him blah blah blah and everything but then I got v suspicious. Something felt wrong-I honestly dont have a clue how I sussed it out but my intuition was telling me something so I dumped him. A week later I found out he cheated on me just before our so called "break".

If he just confessed and told me the truth I would have dumped him but I would have more respect for him for being honest. Instead the little coward tried to cover his tracks by trying to say it happened on out 4 hour "break" lol even though he was at work at the time. f**king idiot! So then I lost ALL respect for him and hoped for a long time that he caught something off the whore and that his d**k would fall off. haha I got over the anger in time but I strongly believe in karma coz his next gf (who he is still with now) was cheating on him for months...
    Last edited by michelle23; 08-07-13 at 07:06 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Love is war , your bf has found someone else.Don't ever get back with him

So it's been a few days since this happened but I've only stopped trying to contact him today.I feel so sad because I really don't want to break up with him. I know he is ignoring me because he logs on and talks to his friends. I sent him a message the other day and asked him if he still loved me. He read it but he didn't reply.. :'(

How much longer should I wait til I decide I need to break up with him? I really don't want to because he's my first boyfriend and I still really love him.

Ten seconds? Fifteen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast