+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I want to Kill my exes. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by InternalBleed View Post
    All horror writers and directors must be "psychopathic", too: Somebody has to come up with some pretty sick and horrifying visuals in order to write that stuff, after all. You should tell the guy who wrote the SAW movies that he's psychopathic: I'm sure you can make him realize that he must have a serious problem...why not write to Stephen King, too, while you're at it...they must all be sick with those kind of imaginations...LOL.
    The difference being I'm pretty sure James Wan and Stephen King didn't go around fantasising that they actually were Jigsaw/Carrie before they picked up the pen but what can I say, clearly we're in the presence of a genius (you're still logged on btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    The difference being I'm pretty sure James Wan and Stephen King didn't go around fantasising that they actually were Jigsaw/Carrie before they picked up the pen but what can I say, clearly we're in the presence of a genius (you're still logged on btw).
    LMAO.

I loved Stephen King back in the day!! Is Jigsaw the SAW movies guy? Those are hideous, too.

I feel really badly for the OP. I just feel total pity.

The real irony, is that they think they were so clever "making this up", but they fail to see that needing to do it at all, crafting the story, engaging in it, trying to get the big "gotcha" at the end...all really falls flat. In another 2 minutes, we won't even think about the OP, and they'll go back to being the total nothing they are in their real life.

If you are in such bad shape you need to create online personas to "fool" strangers and feel superior or like you received attention, that really is sick. To come up with this kind of story is even sicker.

Such a sad cry for help. There really are some very severely damaged people out there.

OP - I still hope you get professional help. You need it more than you realize.

I want to Kill my exes. Literally.

Those self righteous, thousand line posts have always annoyed me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by InternalBleed View Post
    Judging by the ridiculous amount of time you've spent on the internet, based on the number of posts you've made on this forum alone...you must have so much to offer the world.....LOL, nah! XD
    Who the hell has almost 3,000 posts and can't even tell trolling when they see it?
    You guys (in general) aren't a very clever bunch, are you?

Since some of you people seem to have been genuinely alarmed, I'll spell out the obvious for you:

1. No, I have not been planning on killing anyone. And even if I were, if I was stupid enough to admit it in detail over the internet in a post with my IP address attached to it...well, I probably wouldn't have been very successful at it anyway, now would I?

2. No, I didn't cut anybody with a damn box cutter. No, I didn't break any of my stuff: I like my stuff. I'm sure you get the point.

3. Some of you need to chill, LOL. This is the internet.

It's good to know my acting skills are so good that even people who can't actually see or hear me will believe the most bullcrap story ever, though. Do you think I should pursue a career in acting? I've thought about it sometimes.

Anybody with half a brain cell should've been able to tell that this was some bullsh*t trolling...so either you've all got pea brains, or I'm just a really good actor/storyteller, LOL.

LOL, in all seriousness: I troll occasionally, since it's mildly entertaining to make up the weirdest sh*t and have people eat it up. But anyway, I've got better things to do now...unlike some people, I won't be having time to accumulate several thousands of posts on here...LOL. This is enough for me.

Peace out, everyone
    AKA a hipocrit.... confesses to trolling, yet tells others to get a life,more or less ? mmmm o.k

Lol, What a ****ing tard. First time I actually try to be nice and this. UGH **** being nice ever again. I am going to the gym and working off this hangover. OP **** you. You can go **** Joey's cousin with him, have a gang bang inbreeding fest. ****ing troll. I hope this made up shit actually happens to you now, but your the one someone fantasizes about hurting. Let it be a big joke then cause Karma is a bitch.

Dumb cunt troll.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Despite the complete backtracking ... I'm still willing you provide some books to you in the event you really want to work on self improvement and mental stability. I have a feeling you aren't really looking for help though.

We could report the OP to the FBI internet crime division, and ask them to investigate the threats.

That might cure the troll fetish.

OP, when the pain, the desperation and the wrong desire, are being replaced with fear and a natural reaction to deny the stated and defend oneself, it's still a positive outcome. It means that you are already in a different place than you were a few days ago and more aware of the possible consequences and this a good start. You don't 'destroy' the internal scars, by the way. You transform that negativity that you have been accumulating into something positive and if you can't do it on your own, you look for help.

If you invented everything...you should indeed be careful with impersonating. There are healthy and unhealthy limits when doing that
    Good luck on your journey!
    Last edited by Valixy; 08-07-13 at 10:42 PM. Reason: adding

I personally don't believe you made your story up. What I believe is that you were so angry at that silly "BackUp" poster's comment, that you felt the only way to get back at him (and cover your tracks so no one DOES actually trace your IP address), was to act like you really didn't mean anything you just said.

Others are right: regardless of what you're lying about here, your behavior is a scream for help. The things you chose to discuss here and how you discussed them (even if it had been in jest), speak to a person who is desperate for attention and has a sociopathic bent. It also speaks to someone with serious rage/hostility issues (The clinical word isn't "pychopathic" folks, regardless of how often the term is misused in the media.)

I'm with others: get yourself some psychological help and take an anger management class.

Quote Originally Posted by Villo View Post
    and has a sociopathic bent. It also speaks to someone with serious rage/hostility issues (The clinical word isn't "pychopathic" folks, regardless of how often the term is misused in the media.)
    Wrong. Aren't you the one who calls it "psychic"? lol

A psychopath is different than a sociopath, and the OP is DEFINITELY psychopathic.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567