+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Has he just had it with me?

Has he just had it with me?

Can a guy temporarily get tired of his partner and stay in the r/s? If so, do they get tempted by cheating? I never see him at all. How do I make my boyfriend confess he is cheating when he denies it? He has cheated before and says it is because he was immature and never really in love but I think he hasn't matured despite he says he has. I think it was just a facade and then when he found out I was angry and going through shit he wants out. Though he says he doesn't want out and loves me but never wants to spend time with me. Does not respect me but then the things he says, like being a schizophrenic and hearing voices tell you stuff you believe, tells me otherwise.

The schizophrenic part kind of trailed off for me but look...

People need to stop thinking of relationships as shackles where you and your partner as stuck together and when one person lays down and says.. "I love you but I'm just going to lay here, you keep going". that the other person has to drag them along.

Why are you trying to force your boyfriend to confess he is cheating? Will that make the relationship better or worse? If you aren't happy with the way he is acting, does it make it better or worse to know he's acting that way because of another woman. (man? could be...)

From your post you've shown that you don't trust him, and not only that but that you aren't happy with his behavior. Forcing a confession isn't going to make the relationship stronger... It sounds like you are wanting an out, but are worried about leaving him and making a "wrong decision."

If he truly cares about you, it won't come out any stronger then when you are at your breaking point and ready to leave. Otherwise you're just going to be stuck in a mundane, confusing relationship, and be really unhappy about it.

why have you not just dumped him? stop being a doormat and get rid of this loser. there are men out there that would treat you 100x better. stop settling for second best and go find a guy who lives up to your standards and expectations.

you should be calling the shots-not sitting waiting by the phone like a fool for him, hoping he will one day change (which he never will) and wondering where he is and what hes doing and who with all the time.

its not a relationship-its a joke-if it wasnt so sad it would be laughable and you should never trust a guy who cheated in the past. whats wrong with you?

dump this little boy and find yourself a bloody man. smh
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

relationships can get boring but one partner may not want to leave in fear of not wanting to hurt the other and because he doesn't know whats waiting for him on the other side of the door
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net