+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Signs of Steroids use

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Acne is one of the more common side effects, along with aggression. One of the scariest patients I ever had was hospitalized with a big abscess from injecting. He was extremely aggressive.

Longer-term effects include liver failure, shrunken testicles, balding, and cardiovascular problems.
    He is a real bitch to me and some others lately, he was always so chill and happy go lucky. Doesn't help when I question his lies he goes off like a cannon at me. I wonder if leg sores were starts of abcesses? they were round shaped a big big in size and quite a few on both legs. Can you inject steroids into your legs, where is most common place to look for injecting if I got to check? Is summer so I can see him in shorts and w/shirt off plenty. He has his head shaved... so can't tell if balding ... he has been sick with strange colds three times in one month, I found that odd too.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Acne is one of the more common side effects, along with aggression. One of the scariest patients I ever had was hospitalized with a big abscess from injecting. He was extremely aggressive.

Longer-term effects include liver failure, shrunken testicles, balding, and cardiovascular problems.
    Yes! and it gets even worse with the use of drugs like cocaine....which most of the bouncers that I worked with were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    He is a real bitch to me and some others lately, he was always so chill and happy go lucky. Doesn't help when I question his lies he goes off like a cannon at me. I wonder if leg sores were starts of abcesses? they were round shaped a big big in size and quite a few on both legs. Can you inject steroids into your legs, where is most common place to look for injecting if I got to check? Is summer so I can see him in shorts and w/shirt off plenty. He has his head shaved... so can't tell if balding ... he has been sick with strange colds three times in one month, I found that odd too.
    Yes legs, top of their butt cheek, arm.....

Here is a clip from a series of what the extensive use of steroids can do. I watch the whole series and it is sickening

I'm gonna watch this now, thanks, smackie9. Is it gross to watch? eeks. I'll soon find out, lol.

No, he doesn't like drugs like coke or even pot, and only started drinking hard alcohol like rum and whiskey this year again.

No way I will be seeing his butt, since I stopped the sexual aspect now. Best I can do is see all areas in a tank, shorts, shirtless or swim trunks.

Yuck on Greg's home surgery (bicep) section :\

Haha if he grows female breasts Karma...

Wonder if his leg sores was what was described at start of the video.

I was shocked to here how popular steroids are compared to other drugs, wow.

I can see bodybuilders doing this but a guy who joins the army reserve, reserve ffs, not ever going to serve overseas, why does he need to be a bulked up monster?

See, starts having affairs after on it.

All of the signs definitely point to some kind of use... I've never taken steroids but I've taken plenty of supplements throughout my time, and I've hit the gym pretty hard as well during that time, and the most I've gained in the shortest period of time was about 13 lbs in 3 months. That was using a lot of creatine, protein shakes daily, protein granola bars for snacks, eating nothing but vegetables and meat - fish oils and vitamins, and using NO(nitric oxide) supplements on occasion while working out twice a day.

And I only kept on a 3 month cycle simply because its said that if you don't cycle the supplements lose their effectiveness.... but I ended up stopping anyway because living like that is torture.

I could see if someone was more dedicated than me... they could do 30 lbs in 6 months.... I had a buddy who was into steroid use.. he did have a lot of body acne, and he bulked up really awkwardly.. biceps, check, shoulders and neck were very big.. everything else looked pretty much the same. That could just be an imbalanced workout habit... but still....

He is a real bitch to me and some others lately, he was always so chill and happy go lucky. Doesn't help when I question his lies he goes off like a cannon at me. .
    AKA .....'roid rage. Maybe find a guy thats a natural soldier, rather than a synthetic one. Soldiering is a "Mind over matter " type of thing. Not how big you are physically..

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    All of the signs definitely point to some kind of use... I've never taken steroids but I've taken plenty of supplements throughout my time, and I've hit the gym pretty hard as well during that time, and the most I've gained in the shortest period of time was about 13 lbs in 3 months. That was using a lot of creatine, protein shakes daily, protein granola bars for snacks, eating nothing but vegetables and meat - fish oils and vitamins, and using NO(nitric oxide) supplements on occasion while working out twice a day.

And I only kept on a 3 month cycle simply because its said that if you don't cycle the supplements lose their effectiveness.... but I ended up stopping anyway because living like that is torture.

I could see if someone was more dedicated than me... they could do 30 lbs in 6 months.... I had a buddy who was into steroid use.. he did have a lot of body acne, and he bulked up really awkwardly.. biceps, check, shoulders and neck were very big.. everything else looked pretty much the same. That could just be an imbalanced workout habit... but still....
    Yep, he definitely has LOTS of the signs, not all but maybe his doses of it are not at the max yet, because he is scared to get acne, and boobies, and a smaller cock. Idk, he is pretty vain so that is why he would do it, be a big tough solider boy, compete with others, and then hide that he did it the wrong way... He even told me his gained 30 lbs, he was proud of it, maybe thought what does she know about steroid, and I would be so impressed, I actually wasn't I don't like muscle guys at all, lol. So that backfired. Or maybe he wanted me to be turned off, who knows ... I didn't want him joining the army either and he did it as soon as we split again... I haven't even seen protein stuff at his place either.

I can see his looks bigger, and I don't like it, but he obviously his digging his new self, so when the karma of the steroids use kicks in, enjoy it then *sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    AKA .....'roid rage. Maybe find a guy thats a natural soldier, rather than a synthetic one. Soldiering is a "Mind over matter " type of thing. Not how big you are physically..
    Was wondering, doesn't the army require constant blood or drug tests? I know if Olympic athletes use it can be spotted in testing.. He said on his old job and this shocked me that he was so angry at an elderly female worker for questioning his job position there he wanted to punch her in the face and I was like, woah wtf, what is wrong with you? That was when I first took notice of his moods. I bet the older woman sees him boning all the youngins at work and has taking a disliking to him lol. I find his behaviors to be so much more reckless and moody. he wanted to make his deceased grandfather proud joining up, and moreso since he passed last year and this is NO WAY to do it, disgraceful. His mom is a doctor, ffs and never noticed this. Smh.

Ok... To rule out PTSD has ever been deployed ? I cant vouch for the Canadian Army about drug testing, It can be random or done out of suspicion.. Being a reserve soldier, they've probably got "better" things to do on their training days, than have soldiers standing around a medical centre, waiting for drug tests. Plus the Army may not want to know, so long as he's doing his job, Everythings A.O.K.....

BTW acne breakouts are on the back and chest, not the face.

yep sounds like a juicer
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net

Just curious...

If someone gains 30 lbs in half a year and don't really change their diet much and don't really change their workout regime, can you gain 30 lbs of mostly muscle? He was thinner before and joined the army reserves and then poof all this new weight, to qualify so he can do basic, no way he could do it on his own, his body never held extra weight... they said fck no and got angry, but they have always been thin and couldn't put on weight, maybe 5 lbs whole time I've know em.
    Seems sus. Plus weird angry hostile moods last 6 months and lots of behavior, drinking changes, and sexual changes, like wants it more and why I think is lying about fcking others.
    Plus weird showering now too... Ohh had odd skin rash on legs around feb.. as well.

IDK

any of these signs?
    I gained nearly 30 lbs. in Basic Training. No steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I gained nearly 30 lbs. in Basic Training. No steroids.
    30 lbs of what though ? Muscle .... I'm assuming

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast