+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Signs of Steroids use

Signs of Steroids use

Just curious...

If someone gains 30 lbs in half a year and don't really change their diet much and don't really change their workout regime, can you gain 30 lbs of mostly muscle? He was thinner before and joined the army reserves and then poof all this new weight, to qualify so he can do basic, no way he could do it on his own, his body never held extra weight... they said fck no and got angry, but they have always been thin and couldn't put on weight, maybe 5 lbs whole time I've know em.
    Seems sus. Plus weird angry hostile moods last 6 months and lots of behavior, drinking changes, and sexual changes, like wants it more and why I think is lying about fcking others.
    Plus weird showering now too... Ohh had odd skin rash on legs around feb.. as well.

IDK

any of these signs?
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

mmm... yes Ive seen this in my military experience. Is it acne or ingrown hairs, does he shave legs etc . does he take dietry supplements, like whey powder and all that jazz ?
    Last edited by rafterman; 07-07-13 at 02:55 AM.

Thanks for replying, rafterman. So it is a regular thing in the army etc to buff up quick with steroids, don't they spot it in blood tests? or isn't found, or is allowed?

The rash on his legs, he said started out itchy, red round patches, didn't look like acne but right when I saw it he covered it and told me to leave it alone. He went and got some ointment, gawd knows what because I asked and was told mind your business. Haven't seen it since.. Could have come back, not like I see him naked 24/7.

I never saw any supplements, soy milk was all...if he had that he didn't have it out to see...that is ok to use though? whey powder, that wouldn't cause a 30 lb gain in 6months would it, I think he went from 158 to 188 lbs and wants another 10 lbs more and only packed it on when he signed up, was normal weight then. It went on way too quick, imo to be natural.

Maybe I just want something to blame for his behavior changes too. *sighs*

Yeah theres alot of testosterone pumping around military camps, pressure to perform etc.. that may suggest behavioral changes, or roids ? The rashes seem odd, that can sometimes idicate horemonal changes... Military training can bring on weight gain due to obvious reasons, but rapid gain would suggest some sort of enhancement product, muscle tone I would expect, but if he looks like a bag of walnuts tied in the middle, its sus ... sighted any viles or needles ? Can you post any sneaky before/ after shots of him ?

Too add: drug testing can be specific depends what they're looking for..... Vashti may know more, hopefully she see's this thread...or PM her. She's quite helpful
    Last edited by rafterman; 07-07-13 at 04:34 AM. Reason: add text

I have worked with many steroid using bouncers at a club I worked at. YOU can tell when they are doing a cycle. Not only do they get unusually big, but they are short tempered and some even have acne break outs.

I wouldn't post his body shots online because would hate if he posted mine on me, but he was thin, 6 feet and 158, you can get the visuals. Some slight muscle tone but not much, which I was fine with. Now he has a almost no neck look, lol and across his shoulders, and legs are huge to me. Plus before he looked 23/24 at age 29 almost 30. Now he looks 34 plus. It aged him.

I've never seen needles, or viles and I looked in his fridge too, snooped a bit after he got angry I asked. He could be hiding it, for when he knows company and me comes over I am told to call his cell before I come over, he is a liar and sneaky so is possible, he wouldn't want anyone to think it wasn't his own hard work and that he cheated to bulk up.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I have worked with many steroid using bouncers at a club I worked at. YOU can tell when they are doing a cycle. Not only do they get unusually big, but they are short tempered and some even have acne break outs.
    Look at his weight gain in 6 months is that a big clue, smackie? Read what I just added too. Thanks.
    I don't notice any acne but his has sensitive skin, looked more sunburn and he used to tan not burn.. and had that leg rash issue.

Its possible to gain all that weight with just a army discipline and food. But yes if he had shrinked nuts or penis, or hes on libido boosters(steroids natural hormones so ypu have to take libido boosters to make them work while on cycle). Also high blood pressure, red face and inability to relize own (new)strenght is the signs.

LOL.... After reading that , he's dodgy. NO NECK ? A "juicer" for sure.

You can work out as much as you want naturally and fill your body with protein shakes, you still are not going bulk up that much as you described.

When my ex and I split, I saw him a year later all bulked up...I knew right away he was doing roids.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Acne is one of the more common side effects, along with aggression. One of the scariest patients I ever had was hospitalized with a big abscess from injecting. He was extremely aggressive.

Longer-term effects include liver failure, shrunken testicles, balding, and cardiovascular problems.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseLost View Post
    Its possible to gain all that weight with just a army discipline and food. But yes if he had shrinked nuts or penis, or hes on libido boosters(steroids natural hormones so ypu have to take libido boosters to make them work while on cycle). Also high blood pressure, red face and inability to relize own (new)strenght is the signs.
    He doesn't live on base, so he eats same way he used to that is the kicker, if he shoveled in the foods I could maybe understand the huge wgt gain. He trains almost same and as much as he did at low weight, so he is obv doing something else. His penis looks same to me though. Maybe that oddness comes later on with steroid use? Face yes, and he is more cranky, pissy at me others and thinks he can do anything said he is a machine, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    LOL.... After reading that , he's dodgy. NO NECK ? A "juicer" for sure.
    Haha on the term "juicer" makes it sound kinda healthy... his neck got so big he couldn't fasten any of his new expensive work shirts and had to buy all new shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You can work out as much as you want naturally and fill your body with protein shakes, you still are not going bulk up that much as you described.
    See I thought so, 30 lbs is just too much in that amt of time doing almost nothing I can tell different. He began running more was all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast