+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is/was the normal amount of sex you have/had weekly?

What is/was the normal amount of sex you have/had weekly?

With your bf, gf partner...
    Was it too little or too much for you?

Not sure how to make this a poll. so I'll type it out.

so 1 time a week...
    2 times a week
    3 times a week
    4 times a week
    5 times a week
    6 times a week
    weekly at least once a day...
    2 times a day weekly
    more...
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

When engaged it was every day, sometimes 2 times a day on weekends. But we lived together. Now we are still intimate but is only once a week if that, and now I make him wear a condom. I don't trust what he's doing and with who. Think I am making it zero a week starting this upcoming week. Work girls enjoy him.

ya ditch him...he's high maintenence. Drama central......

I'm definitely pleading the 5th on this one LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    now I make him wear a condom. I don't trust what he's doing and with who. Think I am making it zero a week starting this upcoming week. Work girls enjoy him.
    As he's no longer boyfriend he doesn't have to be honest about who he's sleeping with He can sleep with the whole netball team and it would be none of your business.

Glad to know you're wearing a condom now - it's wise wear a condom with any man who's not 100% committed to you. Are you stopping sex as some game playing thing....or are you about to remove him from your life? I hope it's the latter - game playing never ends well.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    When engaged it was every day, sometimes 2 times a day on weekends. But we lived together. Now we are still intimate but is only once a week if that, and now I make him wear a condom. I don't trust what he's doing and with who. Think I am making it zero a week starting this upcoming week. Work girls enjoy him.
    Yea...sounds like a "cut him loose" scenario.

For myself and my LTR, we're 2-4 a week, evening classes and a stressful job has prevented it from being any higher.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

hun get rid of him. you can do better. your a gorgeous girl, great personality-if he cant see that its his loss. plenty other guys who will treat you 100x better. just dump him and get on with your life. be strong and cut all contact. i know it will hurt at first but temporary pain is worth it if it means you will be happier with someone else in the future.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Rafterman, basil and michelle you never plead the 5th like Millie, wanna share re: the poll?

On my relationship stuff, this was only a poll for fun, I just shared to encourage others to share but since topic is flowing here, I am no longer having a romantic relationship with him, only a hopeful friendship. I can cope with friends who lie more than I can cope with men I tell I love and they who claim to love me back telling BS compulsive mounds of lies. Thanks all.

Back to the poll question

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Yea...sounds like a "cut him loose" scenario.

For myself and my LTR, we're 2-4 a week, evening classes and a stressful job has prevented it from being any higher.
    2-4 a week is still lots, Cerby. Sounds like you have a super busy life... On my numbers I said, I didn't want that much, I would have been pleased with every second day and 2 times on saturday, lol. My sex drive was def. lower than his, still is.

For the first year and a half or so that we were married, my wife and I boinked an average of once a day. Now that our schedules are reversed and I"m working two jobs while she works one and goes to school full-time, we manage to 'fit in' (pardon the pun, please) sex somewhere between 3-5 times a week.

Oh, almost forgot the 2nd part of your question - neither one of us feels pressured or deprived... we both have very high libidos, particularly for our age, LOL.

It depends... in previous relationships once or twice a day every day was common between us, but currently, if its once a week, I'm surprised. Its all on me though, and I know it.... its highly likely the relationship isn't planning to last. I think I'm okay with that

We have been together for 15 years and we average around 4 times a week. Ideally I would like it daily but he prefers 3 times a week so we have compromised to 4-5 times a week.

@ HeartIsAching
    lol love the term "boinked" I am stealing it haha on your pun too, lol. You guys are busy in the bedroom, wtg. Not much slowing down either. 3-5 times a week for hectic lifestyles.

@LifeInFlux
    I was a once a week with 'him' because I don't live close and was never a booty call girl so only went over when I wanted it too, been stressed lately so haven't been too keen. Sex is mind, body, heart and soul for me. Need all to be happy.

@DivyaMenon35
    Wow, I am very impressed another long term partnership that keeps the flames of desire well lit. See compromise is great, do you wear him out?

Yeah, we use 'boink' a lot, LOL.

When I was with my boyfriends, they were lucky if they got it once a month. :S Not to say I wouldn't be opposed to going at it once a day- just that the passion didn't seem to be there... In fact, now that I think about it, I was the one to initiate the sex on every occasion with my exes. I don't think either of us felt pressured, but I guess I did feel a tiny bit deprived with John.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast