+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is/was the normal amount of sex you have/had weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    @DivyaMenon35
    Wow, I am very impressed another long term partnership that keeps the flames of desire well lit. See compromise is great, do you wear him out?
    Absolutely! poor guy feel sorry for him sometimes

If there's an orgasm involved, it's sex.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    If there's an orgasm involved, it's sex.
    Medical problems and special cases notwithstanding, prices and participation may vary, void where prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan7 View Post
    I always wonder what is classified as 'sex'. We have 'sexual acts' about 5 times a week. It might not be penetration, could be a BJ or going down or full sex. The more the better and I'm not fussy on how it's classified as long as it happens regularly and we both enjoy it.
    I'd say anything sexual, oral counts, if you cum etc. I was going for more the act of having intercourse, but all of it factors in. Sometimes there isn't time to have actual sex but time can permit a BJ or something else.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

It was everyday when dating. Only time we didn't was if I was away or she was or she was ill.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Me and my bf are together 5 years. We have an active sex life. Prob 5times a week, sometimes less, sometimes more.

Were both happy and satisfied with that
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

As of right now, not at all haha. Pains of being a single gal. The best sexual relationship I had... woo.. lets see, on the days I had to work back then, it would be a couple times before? A couple times after I got home? If I didn't have to work or go to school, and I had the day to do nothing, well... I... we didn't come up for air until we were starved or dehydrating... Lol. That relationship was obviously all physical but, for what it was, it was great. I lost quite a bit of weight... now.. that I think about it.

All my other relationships, it was once a day or more. The last one I was in, I don't know what his deal was, we were together for a really long time, and we had sex when he felt like it, which was 2 or 3 times a week. With my sex drive being as high as it is, surely enough I was ready to go.
    I am thinking about putting on the breaks when the next serious guy comes along. I felt like maybe I based my relationships on sex too much even if I did care for them, sex was the best way I knew how to show my love. ; ) I'm a smart gal though, I have since thought of ways non-sexual to show that affection.

But, I am a very sexual person, sooooo on your poll...

More..... hahahaha
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Usually 2 times a day or (a lot) more if he's not at work. It's gooooood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12