+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please..I need an advice. Does he like me or not?

Please..I need an advice. Does he like me or not?

So here's the thing. I'm a 21 year old female. I've been in a relationship with my 25 year old boyfriend for about 2 and a half years. The thing is that lately our relationship got a bit colder - seems like he doesn't have any more time for me and the thing is that I don't seem to care about that at all. Maybe that's the reason for a thing that I did 2 days ago. I went out with my old friend (21 year old ). We've been hanging out for about 4 years now. At the beginning, when we first met I found him very attractive and I could feel the sparks between us. On our third date we sat on the bench in the park near by and he put his hand around me but for some reason I wasn't prepared for something serious at the time so I ignored that and nothing happened (+ at that time I just ended up a relationship). So I kind of friend-zoned him and we never talked about that again. But we stayed in touch as friends. He got into a relationship and so did I (with my present boyfriend). But the strange thing was that he never introduced me to his girlfriend - he always seemed to find an excuse (she had to study, ecc.). Then 2 days ago, he said if I want to go out to celebrate the end of the exams and the beginning of summer - of course I said yes. We've met on a drink and the we continued to another bar. When we ended the "bar tour" we were both really tipsy and nearly drunk so he suggested if we'd take a walk just to walk the drunkness away. I agreed and so we went up on the hill from where we could watch the city. While we were walking up he asked me if I am able to walk and I said kind of. Then he held my hand and cross my fingers around his and so we continued our way up. On teh half way I put my hand away from his, because I didn't want to do anything that could hurt our friendship (tho I must admit that it felt good to hold his hand). When we came up first we sat on a bench where he put his arm on the top of the bench so that when I sat down I could feel his arm around my neck. Then he said that the bench didn't have a proper view so we sat at the one next to it. I don't know what happened then but a few minutes from then we went on and lay down on the grass. He put his shirt down on the grass so I could lay on it. He laid down too and then we watched start and listen to music. He laid beside me so that I could feel his arm touching mine. I turned over just to change the song when I accidentally put my nose inside his hair. I said to him that his hair smell nice and he told me about the brand of the shampoo he used. And then he asked me if I can smell the soap that i gave him for his birthday. I stayed turned this way - with my nose in his lovely hair. Then I don't remember who started but I was holding his hand again and he was touching my arm. We stayed like that for a few minutes and then all of a sudden he said that he cheated on his gf once before. I ahd the feeling like he wanted to say that he won't cheat her again. Then I got up and asked him why now, why not 4 years ago. And he said that he was sure that I liked someone else. He also said that he was replaying that night from 4 years ago over and over many times in his head. Then he said that we have to go down from hill. I said ok, but I was unable to walk so he literally held me in his arms for a minute and then I said that I can walk alone. Then I said to him that I knew that I shouldn't go out with him. At the end when we said goodbye he said that I can keep his chain box (he gave it to me in the bar where we were drinking before) for a memory of this night. And then he was gone. Later on this night I got a text if I came home dafely. I replied yes and that was teh alst time I've heard of him. Now I can't thing of anything else but of him. Al the feelings from 4 years ago came back. But I'm so confused. Maybe for him it was just the alcohol talking. Do you think he likes me? What do you think of the whole situation? Oh and I forgot to mention that before, but a few weeks ago I went to a concert with him and his mom and dad - i got that feeling like he wanted to introduce me to them, but I didn't mind at all. It seemed weird a few weeks ago but now it kind of makes sense...or it doesn't? Anyway I would be really grateful to anyone who would expose his/her opinion on my matter.

If you post again, PLEASE use paragraphs and proper spacing ~ that was a bi tch to read.

Don't you have a boyfriend? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Why are you wondering about him and going on dates with him when you have a boyfriend? Why are you going on a date with a guy that has a girlfriend? What are you thinking?

If your bf isn't doing it for you anymore then breakup with him but don't be stupid and get with a guy who has a gf, thats a step DOWN. If he has a gf already do you honestly think he'll have any more time for you then what your current bf has and what you complain about? Geeesh!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Focus on your boyfriend and sort out that relationship one way or the other. And don't mess about with a boy who has a girlfriend.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

PLEASE don't become that girl that jumps from guy to guy.

End the relationship with your BF. You're clearly not into him at all, so show him the courtesy of not dicking him around.