+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 dates in, very confused

There's nothing stopping her from dating others.....you may not be the only shlep on her chain.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    There's nothing stopping her from dating others.....you may not be the only shlep on her chain.
    Yeah, I'm fine with that at the moment. I'm going to begin seeing others too. I like her, all I can do is wait it out and see if she falls for me then I guess.

You've ignored a lot of sound advice. Truth is, you are dead set on * trying * to see this flake, despite anything anyone tells you. You are Hellbent on continually being let down by this flake. We point out that she isn't in to you, based on her behavior, and your response is to think she WILL be into you one day if you just hang in there. It's your life man, but that rarely happens. Women (and men) don't gain respect over time for flunkies. They actually get bored and move on to shiny new flunkies.

Seems something in you is scared of a healthy, mutual, loving relationship, or you wouldn't be so fixated on this emotionally unavailable person. Just be sure and double protect yourself if she jumps you again. It's okay for you to continue being her flunky (who she'll never commit to), but you don't need a STD in the process.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123