+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have a crush on a guy and I sometimes don't understand his reactions.

I have a crush on a guy and I sometimes don't understand his reactions.

Well, I've had a crush on this guy for quite a long time (won't say how long). Now I'm 16 and he's 18. We're at the same high school. At some point I thought I would just give up, because I didn't know him personally. But then, I gathered up some courage and talked to him on the internet. Then, oddly, I found myself getting to know him better than I ever thought I would. There were some circumstances that made us personally meet each other. I sometimes think that fate is playing a game with me.
    The thing is... He definitely knows I liked him, but I'm not sure as of what he thinks of me now. First, he tried to avoid me as much as he could, but he was never impolite or anything. I noticed that myself. And I don't blame him, because if I knew a guy had liked me for so long, and I wouldn't really like him back, I'd avoid him too.
    But recently, when I happened to meet him, he gave me these weird but obvious smirks that I could really not understand. He's been staring at me more, that I know. Yet, I'm really confused in what to think. Also, I had to return something to him, and I was a little late. When I saw him from afar, he was pacing back and forth, he seemed somehow nervous, but i might just misinterpret his actions.
    Anyway, he did some more things that confused me, but these ones are more recent. I know it's little as information, but as to how he acts in general, at least in my presence, these things are out of place.
    I am grateful for any answers that may clear up my confusion. Thank you.
    Last edited by uhmyeah; 08-07-13 at 04:39 AM.

Sorry can't help you. I'll say this tho, if he likes you he will ask you out.

Okay, you are analysing those little things he's doing way too much. They might mean something, but they might mean something completely different, or nothing at all. Obsessing over them really isn't helpful because you'll just end up with the wrong impression of where he's at.

I don't really agree with smackie that he will ask you out if he likes you, lots of guys won't especially if you don't spend much time together. Just keep being friendly to him and being with him and if he is interested, he'll show it. If he doesn't give you anything more concrete than what you mentioned, though, he probably isn't.

Your answer is mostly what I was thinking, too. I'm not irrational. I guess I needed someone to confirm my thoughts.
    (And no, I do not imagine, nor hope that he'll ask me out. I wanted to clear my slight confusion, that's all.)
    Thanks

It amuses me how girls analyze everything. lol And us guys, our minds sometimes goes blank and we don't even know what we are doing.

Glad I amuse you.