+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do men actually like curvy women vs the skinny pencil one?

do men actually like curvy women vs the skinny pencil one?

I was just wondering what the mens opinion is on the curvy women vs the pencil thin one so which one would u rather be with ? id like to hear your opinions men lets get to it i have heard its the curvy women that men much rather prefer .

Re: do men actually like curvy women vs the skinny pencil one?

I don't like girls too thin, it looks like a bunch of bones and you can't grab her anywhere because you fell the bones and it's not a good felling..
    I prefer a girl with some flesh, for example, a girl that measures 1,60cm high, it's okay for her to have 63kg-65kg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hmmm....what an interesting choice of wording

curvy instead of FAT

skinny pencil instead of SLENDER

How about we word it like this

Do men actually prefer the big fatties vs the slender fit one?

Isn't it wonderful how you can put your own personal spin on a question to control the answers?

I always find this type of conversation unpleasant. Seriously, who wants to hear "I hate skinny bony chicks" or "fat chicks make me wanna puke"?
    Last edited by catnip; 08-07-13 at 11:42 AM.

I just think it's a matter of personal taste. It is about the overall chemistry in the air. The last two guys I was interested in looked nothing alike. I am a skinny size 2/4 short girl and the first guy was short and stocky but he had gorgeous eyes and was really gentle and funny. The second guy was tall and lanky but had a real man's waist and he had good abs. And he was charming, funny and much more aggressive than the first guy. I know I am not a man but I would say it is the overall attraction/connection from when you meet a person and not so much an overall type. The overall type for me has more to do with hobbies and interests/personality.

If you mean curvy as in nice hips, filled out chest, and maybe just a little extra meat, then I'm down. Just as if you mean pencil thin as anorexic, that isn't my thing. Personally, I don't really care as long as I don't have to work my way through her rolls to find the glory hole, and alternatively don't want to risk breaking her pencil thin bones by getting a little rough in the bedroom.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverLover View Post
    I was just wondering what the mens opinion is on the curvy women vs the pencil thin one so which one would u rather be with ? id like to hear your opinions men lets get to it i have heard its the curvy women that men much rather prefer .
    I do. I like women that look like women, not men with tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    If you mean curvy as in nice hips, filled out chest, and maybe just a little extra meat, then I'm down. Just as if you mean pencil thin as anorexic, that isn't my thing. Personally, I don't really care as long as I don't have to work my way through her rolls to find the glory hole, and alternatively don't want to risk breaking her pencil thin bones by getting a little rough in the bedroom.
    LOL. You are definitely a guy and I am sure she is glad for the reply. I too have heard guys go for curves. However, this past winter was the first time I put on a little weight and I can tell you that I did not feel good about my extra 12 lbs. Before that I had always been skinny and to go from typically a size 2 to a size 6 was a big deal to me because I did get a little more attention from men my own age versus younger guys. But on the flip side once I lost the weight (the healthy way) by cutting out fast food and bagels and cream cheese then the lbs came right off and I went back to feeling healthier and therefore being better for myself.

These questions are hilarious. Instead of saying "guys what body shape is your favorite" and leaving it an open question-you ask for overweight vs anorexic and I bet most guys on here would rather neither choice..

btw please be more specific in future when you say "curvy" to me that is just a nice word for fat... and pencil thin means underweight to me.

Btw beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some men like extremely skinny women, some men like a healthy figure (healthy bmi), some like curvy, some like overweight, some like obese. We are all different shapes and sizes and as long as your healthy and happy with yourself-there are men who will be attracted to you. I don't agree with obesity though due to the health risks but it is still possible to find a man... Some men have a "fat phobia" so will always go for the extreme underweight girl. My bf best friend has this phobia and the girls he goes out with must be a size 0..
    Last edited by michelle23; 08-07-13 at 06:27 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    hmmm....what an interesting choice of wording

curvy instead of FAT

skinny pencil instead of SLENDER

How about we word it like this

Do men actually prefer the big fatties vs the slender fit one?

Isn't it wonderful how you can put your own personal spin on a question to control the answers?
    I blame the women on sites like POF for this. Those types of websites have changed the following body descriptions into their new corresponding definitions.

I have an athletic build = I have 10-15 lbs of excess bodyfat

I'm average = I have 20-30 lbs of excess bodyfat

I have a few extra lbs here and there = I have 35-50 lbs of excess bodyfat

I'm curvy = whale whale whale, what do we have here?
    Last edited by dickriculous; 08-07-13 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    I blame the women on sites like POF for this. Those types of websites have changed the following body descriptions into their new corresponding definitions.

I consider myself average and I'm not overweight. But I can see how something like that could happen in the USA...

It's more about falsely advertising oneself in an environment where it's just too easy to get away with it than it is about culture, I also meant for the post to be taken somewhat tongue-in-cheek. People who have used the site to get laid before would get it.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 08-07-13 at 10:18 PM.

lalalita Guest
    I agree with everyone who has said it all depends on the man. Everyone has different tastes. Some men will only date a certain body type, while others are open to a few different looks. Sometimes you say your "type" is one thing, and end up attracted to something completely different.

I've even been with men who say they are not attracted to women with some extra pounds on them, but their dating history is filled with them. LOL.

I don't think people know what they want anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post

Lol this has actually made me quite angry, what are they thinking?! There's a huge difference (literally) between curvy and obese in my opinion, just as there's a big difference between slender and anorexic. All this pressure on women to conform to a certain standard is not good, especially not when magazine images of women who already fit that standard are still airbrushed to within an inch of an eating disorder. Bah.

To me it doesn't matter, as long as me and her have something in common and if we're like different sides of the coin(as in we complement each other, one is talkative the other likes to listen more etc), I will find her attractive.
    I know I wouldn't date someone who is more overweight than I am, or obese, no offence. But body types don't matter to me. Maybe I wouldn't date a girl who is much taller than me..

But for the sake of the thread, I guess I prefer girls who are a bit curvy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast