+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do men actually like curvy women vs the skinny pencil one?

My boyfriend likes curvy women when they have clothes on, but prefers thin women "in the flesh". For example, though he loves checking out thicker women in the day-to-day, seeing them naked does nothing for him and often turns him off. His preference for nude women is of the very lithe body type, with large natural curves up top. If you're familiar with Game of Thrones, he finds Queen Maergery to be a bit of a porker when she disrobes in the later episodes. But, he really likes the way the larger blonde lady (the knight chick, or whatever) looks when she puts on a dress. Says she fills it out very nicely.......

I guess it depends.

I think most men will take what they can get in the looks department and put priority on personality and compatibility....but that could just be wishful thinking!

I agree with that! Can I buy him a beer?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Reminds me of something my hubby said in response to which size boobs are preferable. He said "if I get to see them, they're good"
    Once you've seen a pair of tits... you want to see them all.

Ha! He'd probably take you up on that if this was not the interwebs, lol..

i personally like women that are thick or slim.. not fat or skinny
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net

People change and evolve all the time. I used to like chunky boys but my last two bf's have been quite skinny and now thats all i like. Things change and people change with them. Who knows one day I may even like gingers!! lol! only kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Once you've seen a pair of tits... you want to see them all.
    I'll pass on seeing man boobs. No thanks.

Oh lordy... the other day I saw a teenage boy that had bigger tits than my wife. Ew.

Skinny chicks have the hottest bodies by far, tight ass and usually firm breasts to go with them.

I think and would hope most men would like both because even the skinnier gals get nice and curvy when pregnant
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

This thread reminds me of my ex gf. Shes 5' 11" and when we were together she weighed about 155-160. She was always complaining about being fat. She was NOT fat. Alot of women dont get that a little extra weight is sexy. But it has to be healthy. She looked really good, Nice breast size, nice butt, nice little love handles and a nice little sexy belly. I tried to tell her I dont want some photoshopped supermodel. I like real women, and real women arent perfect, but she didnt listen.
    She was so insecure that the whole time we were together ( a year and a half) I never saw her naked. She would make me leave the room when she needed to change clothes. I could NEVER see her stomach area and if I touched it she would yell at me.
    If she would have weighed 180 or more that would have been a little too much for me. Not that Im shallow, I just would have started to do more physical stuff with her like hiking and I would have bought really healthy food. so she could be healthy and have energy lol
    The main thing is just be at a healthy weight, not anorexic and not obese and be CONFIDENT with yourself and most guys will find you attractive. Ultimately the confidence issue was the main reason we broke up because it spilled over into jealousy and then controlling behavior.

I like the fat ones. They're always grateful for the attention.

As long as their not in the extremes ie anorexic or obese which both have major health risks, then i dont have a preference. A woman who is confident and comfortable with their body is very sexy, whether they're slim, athletic, or curvy.

curvy all the way

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123