+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need sex now!

Oh, I don't know, Illusional. Haven't you ever worked the turd in and out a little before cutting it to the bowl...and wondered?
    Last edited by whaywardj; 07-07-05 at 10:48 AM.

Sub-continuously we are programmed for sex, one of the basic principles because it involves survival/reproduction. Women want sex just as much as men, but they are more seclusive about it, where the males are naturally the "predatorial" type, more out in the open. Not to say, that everything is based off these two principles, cause it's not. But they are certaintally part of our natural state.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my ass is an out door only. however, i tired anal sex with a couple of my ex's and damn, it's a pretty good feeling.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Oh, I don't know, Illusional. Haven't you ever worked the turd in and out a little before cutting it to the bowl...and wondered?
    I could've lived forever without reading that.

God...my eyes....you and me both shh...and Illusional's response didn't make it any better...
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Just trying to add a little color to the forum.

Tone Guest
    Ew.

errr yuck. im sure there are other ways you could brighten it up..like telling a joke...
    - Claire -

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well the color of my forum is still red. for those of you people who use the scarlet version.

as for shh... hahaha, both you and cybog have to be more visual appealing people lol.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Innova my friend work on that spelling and then try to enlighten us. The way I see it, if we humans didn't have a frontal lobe then we men would impulsively mount those chicks and they would love every second of it. But, since we have evolved to be civilized human beings that is unacceptable except behind closed doors and if the chick allows it, then the true animal comes out.

When I read a really god damn mother ******* good book, when I write, when I play SOME video games, and right after I jack off are probably the most sex-free moments for my thoughts

then again... some books and a great deal of video games remind me of sex... so I'd say right after i jack off is the only guarantee
    Last edited by pxc; 14-07-05 at 03:37 PM.

Actually, I've put my all into this relationship with my girlfriend. A most confusing move, considering she doesn't believe in pre-martial sex. I'd been sexually active before, which makes it even weirder.

So, no, not for me. I think about sex now and again, but apparently I'm working for an ultimate goal of no sex at all?

Is it true that men ALWAYS think about sex?

Hummmmm.

A few weeks ago I was riding my motorcycle out in the country. A deer ran out in front of me. Now, hitting a deer on a bike is not a good thing. You can seriously damage your bike. You can seriously damage YOU! You can get really killed. And then there's PETA to deal with. Oy!

So I was jamming the brakes, skidding, swerving, watching my life flash before my eyes. (BTW Siscol & Ebert gave it a thumbs down. Humph!) And for about a half of a second there....I was NOT thinking about sex.

Ok, seriously, in puberty there are these amazing hormones coursing through your bloodstream. These hormones are so powerful they actually can get people to do things they would never DREAM of doing otherwise:pedophilia, beastiality, MASSIVE masturbation, ect.

As I have grown older I have discovered (much to my relief) that hormone production has slowed down somewhat, and with it, my sex-drive. Sex is still there, make NO mistake. But it isn't the raging BEAST it once was. It is now possible for me to enjoy a normal relationship with a woman.

I just gotta FIND one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12