+ Follow This Topic

Thread: His girlfriend is coming to my school :/

His girlfriend is coming to my school :/

Hey guys my name is susan. I never had a boyfriend or a first kiss before. In Jan I met this boy on a school field trip. He was from a different school 20 mins away from me. We hit it off and then I texted him first when I got home. After that we started texting each other a lot and the conversations became much more in depth. One day he didn't text back for two days and I got nervous and double texted him. Then we started calling each other AND talking.for hours straight. By this time I knew he had some kind of interest in me and I was surprised becuase I'm black and hes white. And I only liked white guys. Anyway. We planned to meet and he asked what I was doing for valentines day. We arranged our first date .but after I had been.waiting.for 10 mins he.Said he just got up and he was so sorry and he called me two times the next day just to say how sorry he was. After that we tried two more times meeting up but it just never worked out. Then our conversations became more vague slowly. And then he completely ignores me. For. Two months. He then texts me back asking what school I go to and then reveals HIS GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO MY SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER. after that I ignored him for a Month to.make it see how it felt and the. He responded wondering WHY I NEVER TEXTED HIM BACK. Then we started have vague conversations. And it just stooped again. With me being the last message sent. I miss him so much. Should I text him hey! Maybe just so I can get the last text. What do I do when his girlfriend. shows up at school in September. Should I text him hey??? Should I call him? Should I do nothing??? Please give me your advice. Btwdubs we are both going into 11th

Sweetie, he lost interest in you quite some time ago. I don't know if this is a new girlfriend or an old girlfriend who he was briefly considering cheating on....but either way, it's time to move on.

Do nothing. Retain your dignity and simply respond with politeness if you're in a joint social situation.

Yeah, he just lost interest when you couldn't meet up. I should say that if you deliberately ignore him for a month you can't expect the relationship to go anywhere, even (or especially) if you're doing it in retaliation.

I'm agreeing with catnip, you have to move past this guy; you can text / talk to him as a friend, but trying to go for a relationship again just isn't going to work right now (and probably ever).

he has a gf-that should be enough to make you stay the f away from him.. if he was with her whilst texting you-then he is a db and not worth your time. if shes a new gf then you know why he stopped contacting you..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

i would leave him alone. he doesn't seem to be interested anymore and u don't need any possible drama when his girlfriend comes to your school. thats probably what he's avoiding too
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
    - Mae West

Hey there

I think you should start to move on. If a guy has a girlfriend, then just leave the, alone. They're happy, and I guess it's time for you to be happy too by moving on, and finding someone that will make you feel special. He's not the only guy in the world. You'll just cause trouble with yourself if you keep on communicating him (: