+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Not Giving a Blow Job a Deal Breaker

Don't worry hun, down the road he will find someone who does.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie1040 View Post
    I think I learned a lesson...when asked you better do it
    No.. you don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with. Do what you are comfortable with and find someone who is okay with that... thats the lesson you should learn. If this is a deal breaker and you aren't comfortable with it, then this guy isn't worth it.

He seems like a gentleman so far. He said that he wants to respect me and be a gentleman

He seems like a gentleman so far. He said that he wants to respect me and be a gentleman
    Quick, someone make a Rodney Dangerfield joke!

If he's as great as you say, then I'm sure this will be fine. Keep us posted.

Thanks, keep your fingers crossed for me

I have been dating this guy for 6 weeks and everything has gone great. I went to his house and we fooled around and he asked for a blow job. I told him no and instead gave him a hand job. That's just not my thing, I can do it but I prefer not to. After we went to sleep and then he woke up the next morning and fixed me breakfast and I left. We talked a little that day, he thanked me for fixing dinner and acted fine. I have not heard from him since...should I be worried?
    If that gets him bent out of shape, literally, lol then he isn't right for you. He is free to ask you, and you are free to decline, you don't like to do that yet you didn't get put off that he asked, you offered to compromise, sounds alright to me. I don't like giving BJs either, I will do it for my partner but only when they are agreeable to things I like to do that they are not as keen on, it is give and take not- give BJ give- BJ -give BJ and nothing back off him.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Next time he asks for a blowjob, offer him a shot of Bailey's and Amaretto, topped with whipped cream.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

A blowjob in exchange for a back massage? He's gotta be kidding!!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

A transactional relationship isn't worth shit anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    A blowjob in exchange for a back massage? He's gotta be kidding!!
    And he cooked her breakfast. Surely thats enough to "Break even " atleast ?

this is a new relationship so i think for now handjobs are fine if you wana take things slow but he should also be touching you.. sounds selfish of him to roll over and go to sleep afterwards..

however if you are totally against bjs altogether-i think that would be frustrating to most guys. not saying they would dump you for it in the short term but maybe in the longterm after the honeymoon period fades and he realizes he would rather a girl who is on the same page sexually.

if your inexperienced-bjs can be bad at first but after some practice-its fine. the thought of him cuming in my mouth used to make me cringe before and i refused to let him do that for awhile but now i love giving and swallowing lol..

i love recieving oral too. its great. and honestly if my bf refused to ever do that-id break up with him..

its your choice you dont have to do anything you dont want to but oral is a big part of most couples sex lives so maybe you should be open to at least trying it a few times, practicing it..

when i first started with my bf-it was a hit or miss. sometimes it would take ages and i found that frustrating and my jaw would hurt but now iv perfected it and can make him cum within 1-5mins..

practice makes perfect and it really doesnt taste bad
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

dealbreaker? no but its definitely a nice plus.

if its a dealbreaker for him, he's probably not the guy for u lol
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net

Originally Posted by Allie1040...should I be worried?
    Nope, there's plenty of more guys that you won't blow where he came from.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ok so here's the deal, if you're not comfortable with giving head then don't do it. Trust me, if you go about doing it without really enjoying it, we'll know. Then we'll start wondering why and blah blah blah. Better not to drive down that road. For me, it wouldn't be a huge deal, because even though getting a blowjob can be absolutely amazing, it's not the end of the world if you don't get it. Let's be honest, there's OTHER things to do besides that. Ah? Ah?..ya...ya get what I mean? Ah?....AH?!?! But yeah, if the dude freaks out on you because he's not getting his wiener sucked, then maybe the guy isn't right for you.

UPDATE: well I called him and he did not pick up but he did call me back. He sounded tired and said he has had some crazy work days. He then told me he would call me that night but he never did

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast