+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Not Giving a Blow Job a Deal Breaker

I don't think any sort of sexual act should be a deal breaker. If he cares about you then sexual pleasure should be second, third, fourth etc. on his list, anything but first. Your clearly not comfortable with blow jobs so you should only do them on special occasions (birthdays, special nights away, anniversary's etc) or just when ever you are comfortable giving them. A guy should be able to survive without getting a blow job haha. They feel really nice and can be a very pleasurable experience though so as I said you could possible give them on special occasions as a reward.

Another way of giving a type of oral that you may find slightly more comfotable is, you could always bend down on your knees and and just tease his member with your tongue and give it quick pecks while giving him a handjob

i dont think the issue here is that you refused to do it. it sounds to me like thats all he wants. the fact he flat out asked for one before you ever offered and the fact hes so "busy" etc id say your being used..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Allie1040 View Post
    UPDATE: well I called him and he did not pick up but he did call me back. He sounded tired and said he has had some crazy work days. He then told me he would call me that night but he never did
    Do you seriously think that if you blew him he would have jumped on the phone when it rang? He's just a lazy twit who is likely getting it from a few women who don't give a crap and are just looking to orgasm (or that's what the try to fool themselves into believing) (while later falling for him and then wondering why he doesn't love them back). It's crazy now adays to think that a guy that gets it a lot is a stud.. it's just too simple to score for it to be a High five moment for any dude. Now, like what woman used to be labelled, he's just a slut himself.

OP: Don't call him again. Let him pursue you for a bit and if he doesn't then just move on. I think when you take the time to know a guy, discover that he actually loves and values you BEFORE you get any type of sexually intimate, when the time comes, you'll be much more open to putting your mouth over his goods.

BTW: Did you ask him about exclusivity before you got jiggy with him? If not, why didn't you, sista?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-07-13 at 11:50 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He told his family I was his girlfriend and I made it clear to him that I just don't sleep around with random guys without a commitment. I messages him and said I was sorry I offended him the other night by saying no and hopefully I could make it up to him in the future

He told his family I was his girlfriend and I made it clear to him that I just don't sleep around with random guys without a commitment. I messages him and said I was sorry I offended him the other night by saying no and hopefully I could make it up to him in the future
    As long as you're okay with what that probably means to him, then you're good.

Allie I think you are reading too much into this. I don't think he is blowing you off. It sounds to me he is genuine when he says he is tired from work, and he didn't call you back because he fell asleep. Stop being such a suck up because it makes you look needy and guys don't like that shit....probably why he didn't want to respond to that, because it's dumb...... Stop worrying about it and find something else to do with your time. He will call you when his work week is done and is freed up.

He responded back and said "haha maybe."

It could be a deal breaker for some, but if a man really likes you, for you, he won't make you feel pressured into doing anything you're not comfortable with. On the other hand, how would you feel if you asked to be pleasured (not via sex) and he turned you down because it made him feel uncomfortable? It may be time to do some research and see if this is something you can see yourself doing in the future. You may also, eventually meet a guy who you feel is worth going through the discomfort for.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i dont think the issue here is that you refused to do it. it sounds to me like thats all he wants. the fact he flat out asked for one before you ever offered and the fact hes so "busy" etc id say your being used..
    Agreed. Do NOT call him again, you are coming off as a doormat.

I think you should let it go for a bit.. just give him some breathing room and see if he contacts you.

You can do that, or you can sext him... with a picture of me. It won't get the results you want, but if he ends up liking it, at least you'll know there are bigger problems to deal with.

Yea.. let him do some pursuing now. Don't call him again until/if he calls you. Then once it's clear that he actually does like and want to be with you, you'll feel more comfortable initiating some, then.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Maybe he doesn't want a relationship and just wanted a blowjob.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You can get stds by giving/receiving oral unless you use a condom (and using condom for oral is pathetic because the receiver can't feel much).
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    You can get stds by giving/receiving oral unless you use a condom (and using condom for oral is pathetic because the receiver can't feel much).
    This information brought to you by FearofLove's online sexual education class. Enroll TODAY!

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    It's called a blow job but you're suppose to suck, not blow.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast