+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to commit suicide so badly now

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    Maybe some of our unhappiness is in our own head but most is definitely not. Most of our unhappiness is not created by us. It is created by society and by social and natural circumstances.

A poor and homeless person's unhappiness is definitely not in his own head, it is because of the hard natural and social circumstances he finds in and needs to deal with.
    Yea man, I mean come on. You don't sound like you have it that bad. You are sitting there typing your thoughts on the internet. That alone means you are not poor to the point of desperation, you are not mentally handicapped, you are not blind, and you aren't missing your arms. I'm willing to bet you are a fully able bodied person aren't you? Yet, you want to go an kill yourself? Life could be a lot worse buddy. What is the REAL problem here? Are you just upset about a recent bad break up or something and saying these things just because you are depressed?

Regardless of your issues, just focus on one problem at a time, fix it, then move to the next. That simple.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 11-07-13 at 06:56 AM.

Maybe some of our unhappiness is in our own head but most is definitely not. Most of our unhappiness is not created by us. It is created by society and by social and natural circumstances.

A poor and homeless person's unhappiness is definitely not in his own head, it is because of the hard natural and social circumstances he finds in and needs to deal with.
    Wrong! Most people who are homeless are mentally Ill, addicts or prefer to live this way. That has been well documented
    Last edited by surfhb2; 11-07-13 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Wrong! Most people who are homeless are mentally Ill or prefer to live this way.

Oh boy I'm not touching that, good luck Surf

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Oh boy I'm not touching that, good luck Surf
    Its absolutely true.... I said "most" BTW. Alcoholism and drug addiction are huge factors too...actually the largest factor. (edited my post above to include)

Were talking about developed nations here too
    Last edited by surfhb2; 11-07-13 at 07:16 AM.

I have been there before. I am so glad I didn't do it because things got so much better. My boyfriend also went through the same thing before because of his abusive father. But now he is 30, looking back at all that, and he is so glad he didn't commit suicide.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Uri, are you comparing not being able to love an average girl with the plight of the homeless?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

May I ask how old you are?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    You know what they say Uri, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Your problems may not seem so temporary right now but I promise you that they are.
    Yep. YOu are treating a headache with a guillotine. Stop it. Ever seen those poor souls in India? They don't think about suicide.

Get busy, hobbies, etc. Life doesn't revolve around women. Really.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Pretty women are overrated.
    Exactly, leave the overrated ones and settle with who you get along with....

Pretty women are a reflection of one's position in society. Top males get top women and the lower the rung in society, the lesser the women in quantity and quality. Not getting women is a sign of being a no one.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

You're not getting the pretty women because you're not attractive to them; be that in looks, personality, economic status, educational level...whatever it is, they're no biting. Work on yourself and turn yourself into someone that women want to be with.

If you're not happy with an average looking girl, I hope you yourself are handsome, well-built etc. Like attracts like, often enough.

I want to commit suicide so badly now.

I'm tired of my miserable sad excuse of a life. I'm tired of being always ignored by pretty women. I'm tired of being completely invisible and not having any friends or support system. I'm tired of suffering like this and always being in pain.

I don't belong in this planet and I don't want to be here anymore. My life has become a nightmare and everything in my life is falling apart.

I'm just so screwed and finished and I want my life to be over and this time for the better.
    Probably lots of us has felt this way, uri. It is a depression and if you went to talk to a professional and others suffering same as you , you could find a whole new group to be friends with and share like stories and find common ground and support. Sometimes people need meds to help them, sometimes they don't. Your doctor will advise you best on the matter. Take positives matters into your hand and reach other to others who can actually help you in your town.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I know it sounds like bullshit to hear it, but I know how you feel... :S The best I can tell you is to find a therapist. No matter what, it's going to get better. It's just a matter of getting the help you need. *hugs* Everyone needs a little help sometimes, after all, OP.

1. Having material things does not mean anything to someone depressed and wanting to commit suicide. So saying he has computer is pointless.
    2. Anyone who's happiness is determined by things you can't control, for example other people, is by definition hopeless for they have NO control of their own happiness. The solution of trying to fix it by giving suggestions to improve outside influences to help that person be happy is not a fix to the issue.
    3. Seriously, drugs can help. The brain operates a lot on chemicals and a chemical imbalance can cause serious issues, see a doctor. Seriously, if u r going to kill yrself want harm could a doctor really do by prescribing u some meds.
    4. Get help from a professional, but also get a support group, I'm sure there are people willing to be yr friend, however, you need to not push other people away fr being "losers" because you perceive them as you think society perceives you.

Good luck man!

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Uri, are you comparing not being able to love an average girl with the plight of the homeless?
    I could very well be homeless next month (or in prison) but you guys probably wouldn't care one bit.

I don't have money to pay the rent and I am already in big trouble with the Israeli authorities for tax evasion charges and other felonies like theft of services (also known as stealing).

And now my air conditioner and refrigerator aren't working and I don't have the money to fix it. It's very hot now in Israel and without air conditioner to keep me cool I'll probably be dead from heat illness because I don't just have the money to invite a technician to fix my air conditioner and refrigerator.
    Last edited by uri; 12-07-13 at 08:53 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast