+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to commit suicide so badly now

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    I could very well be homeless next month (or in prison) but you guys probably wouldn't care one bit.

I don't have money to pay the rent and I am already in big trouble with the Israeli authorities for tax evasion charges and other felonies like theft of services (also known as stealing).

And now my air conditioner and refrigerator aren't working and I don't have the money to fix it. It's very hot now in Israel and without air conditioner to keep me cool I'll probably be dead from heat illness because I don't just have the money to invite a technician to fix my air conditioner and refrigerator.
    I care.

But for the kindness of others, I would've been homeless a couple of times. I know where you're coming from.

All I can say is - don't give up. It gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    I could very well be homeless next month (or in prison) but you guys probably wouldn't care one bit.

I don't have money to pay the rent and I am already in big trouble with the Israeli authorities for tax evasion charges and other felonies like theft of services (also known as stealing).

And now my air conditioner and refrigerator aren't working and I don't have the money to fix it. It's very hot now in Israel and without air conditioner to keep me cool I'll probably be dead from heat illness because I don't just have the money to invite a technician to fix my air conditioner and refrigerator.
    1. I would care if it seemed like you weren't just sitting there feeling sorry for yourself, but since you don't sound like you care enough about your own situation to address it from a positive pro-active view-point I'm not sure why I should.

2. Whose fault is that?!

3. Air-conditioning is not one of life's necessities, hell it barely even exists in some countries a lot hotter than yours.

As a suicide survivor , i can tell you its a short term solution . It wrecks lives of people you leave behind . 4 yrs ago i took the short stop from a long drop and luckily for me my daughter walked in just as i kicked the chair out . Long story short she no longer talks to me most of my friends no longer have much interaction with me i suffer from depression but im getting help i fight the demons every day .
    All from a failed relationship was the trigger like everyone else i didnt think i could live with out her . she has since moved on and im still stuck .

there is plenty of help online most of it just a phone call away . i ring helpline in my country almost every week i have to too fight my demons . good luck with your journey you are not alone ....

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Air-conditioning is not one of life's necessities, hell it barely even exists in some countries a lot hotter than yours.
    I have to clearly disagree with you here. Without air conditioner to cool your body and internal organs off in very hot and humid climates then you will surely die from heat illness and hyperthermia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperthermia

Air conditioner is definitely one of life's necessities especially in very hot and humid climates. And Israel is one of the hottest countries on Earth perhaps only southern Egypt and Lybia are hotter. Just go and visit the Dead sea (ים המוות) or Eilat in summer and see for yourself how hot it is. The scorching heat can reach 45 degrees Celsius during the summer months. That's even hotter than Death valley in California.

Air conditioner should be a human right if you are living in places like Israel, Egypt, Lybia or Saudi Arabia.
    Last edited by uri; 18-07-13 at 10:08 AM.

Good point. Nobody lived in the Mideast before air conditioning was invented.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Counseling or Prozac

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123