+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Insecure because i'm not pretty(pictures)?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Or summer break boredom
    Yup. The teenage trolls are out of school.

I am NOT fishing so don't even go there, I just don't feel pretty enough. I'm not in a happy place right now and I don't know how to get out of it.

Sorry, I don't mean to feel like an attention seeker(believe me those kind of people drive me crazy) I realise this is probably ridiculous so how do I stop feeling so insecure?

Thanks YungCertified and YoungCosmo

... *giggles* ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You're definitely not ugly if that's what you're asking. I think that you have a healthy smile and look really attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by plainjane. View Post
    I feel so insecure. I hate my smile. Feeling low today
    Not pretty? This gotta be a joke.

If serious, you suffer from being attractive; you people are all insecure and constantly need validation.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Hey I think you know your pretty so stfu.
    This^. lol...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Obligatory:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Its almost like you fishing for a compliment if thats even you. But in any case, you're a pretty girl but this ugly me attitude you playing is unattractive.
    Last edited by Starnique; 11-07-13 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plainjane. View Post
    I feel so insecure. I hate my smile. Feeling low today
    Man, I feel low everyday. Someone should go look at my pictures on my profile and tell me something good.

Don't lose confidence. Pretty girls should not, and if I were you, I would not slather yourself on a forum. I mean, I am a lecherous fiend so I don't care. I highly doubt with that face that we are one in the same.

Happy trails!
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Oh pleeeeease, if it were a genuine post she wouldn't have posted it in the MALE ONLY forum with not one but three pics of herself - and of course she had to highlight the fact in the subject line like a flashing neon sign. "PICTURES OF ME MEN, ROLL UP ROLL UP! Oh but don't look too closely, I'm really plain." *eye roll*.

Sorry, not pretty enough, insecure, "believe me those kinds of people drive me crazy" iffy hair-flick girl, next time try harder.

If I'm pretty then why can't I get a boyfriend? Girls tell me I'm pretty but guys never do, why is that? I want a boyfriend so bad and it makes me miserable to see all my friends constantly in relationships while I'm just single on the sidelines.

My best friend JUST broke up with her boyfriend and she already has like 3 other guys she's flirting/texting with and has already kissed one of them! Everyone tells me I'm so much prettier than her, but I must not be since I've been single for so long. Nothing ever works out. I'll start liking a guy but it always goes nowhere. I'm almost 18 years old so don't tell me I'm too young, because I've been waiting around long enough.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not desperate I'm just getting to a point where being single isn't making me happy anymore. I know I'm not desperate, because one thing that differs me from my best friend is that my standards are so much higher than hers. I don't want to settle for a loser, but I just wish I could find the right guy and give the right vibes because apparently I don't.

Well where else was I suppose to post it? on the Female only forum? I would like male opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I'm an idiot, you suffer from being attractive; you people are all insecure and constantly need validation.
    Fixed for accuracy.

Fishing for compliments ain't make you kewt, you're gonna look like an attention seeker ok

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast