+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Insecure because i'm not pretty(pictures)?

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    Wow u r extremley....vain!! Get over urself and stop fishing on the internet for compliments.You remind me ov my vain pretty friend who does the same thing. Can't stand people like you, clearly obsessed with ur looks. Oh and you look like a badger..... Vain aint pretty
    you*
    are*
    extremely*
    yourself*
    of*
    your*

Oh and she doesn't look like a badger. And if I were to resort to childish "rating", I'd give her an 7.5/10. She will grow up to be a beautiful woman.

People like TeEnAgEdIrTbAg are probably the reason she feels so insecure. Teenage girls are bitches.

omg u people r really stupid 2 fall 4 this i have a pretty friend who does the same thing she posts her pics on the internet 2 get an ego boost like wtf.i cant believe how dumb most adults are. dont be fooled by her innocent lookin pretty badger face!! she is vain!!!

so do something that will make you feel pretty and comfortable. Try a make up over. New hair style, shinny glossy lips to highlight your smile. Visit a dentist for a teeth whitening. Try some Spa session. But remember, do something for yourself and not for others, as you need to be confident in yourself and comfortable.
    Do not wait on people compliment, those days of compliments have now gone. If you feel watch on the street as a sexy bomb, then you could conclude that you have nicely worked out on your appearance.
    Men sometimes like watching. Girls like to hear compliments.
    Good luck!

TeEnAgEdIrTbAg I am just going to ignore you. You can't even spell and are the reason why teenagers get such a hard time Think what you want , I don't think I need to keep repeating myself. Lol spend your time to learn how to spell words correctly instead of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    He's just a troll. Were I to resort to childish "rating", I'd say you were an 8. <---I just did.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post

Oh and she doesn't look like a badger. And if I were to resort to childish "rating", I'd give her an 7.5/10. She will grow up to be a beautiful woman.
    Haha thanks for the high ratings guys. I have now got the confidence boost I was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

Jane - you are lovely. But.. are you smart? Far more important in the longterm.
    Thank you IndieReloaded. Do you mean school? If so, I do very well in school. I currently get A's and B's and the occasional C Next year hopefully I will be applying for university.

Quote Originally Posted by Misstinguette View Post
    so do something that will make you feel pretty and comfortable. Try a make up over. New hair style, shinny glossy lips to highlight your smile. Visit a dentist for a teeth whitening. Try some Spa session. But remember, do something for yourself and not for others, as you need to be confident in yourself and comfortable.
    Going to the Spa sounds like a great idea actually

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    omg u people r really stupid 2 fall 4 this i have a pretty friend who does the same thing she posts her pics on the internet 2 get an ego boost like wtf.i cant believe how dumb most adults are. dont be fooled by her innocent lookin pretty badger face!! she is vain!!!
    1) jealous 2) immature 3) dumbass

Get off the internet before you break it.

Quote Originally Posted by teenagedirtbag View Post
    i cant believe how dumb most adults are. Dont be fooled by her innocent lookin pretty badger face!! She is vain!!!
    .......lol.......

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by plainjane. View Post
    Thank you IndieReloaded. Do you mean school? If so, I do very well in school. I currently get A's and B's and the occasional C Next year hopefully I will be applying for university.
    There is a youtube video by the COO of Facebook (a woman) that I encourage you to search for and watch. Listen carefully to her message.

I'll take a bit of a leap here and guess you are rather smart. Like you, I grew up not realizing I was attractive (I was something of an 'ugly duckling'). Of course, we didn't have FB (or even really the internet) to get an objective opinion the way you have. In my case I was also really smart. It wasn't until much later I learned this was intimidating for teenage boys. Its doubly difficult for a young man to find the courage to approach a pretty girl who, just might, run mental circles around him. You need not be or do anything different knowing this. Just realize yours is a an age where young people are working out how to interact with each other. Young men are insecure too, and courage can come from both sides. A good guy will be wondering what you, a pretty, smart girl might see in *him*. That's a big challenge for a young man to overcome. If there is a guy you like, throw him a bone to encourage him.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by paythebills View Post
    .......lol.......
    i cant believe how dumb most adults are. Dont be fooled by her innocent lookin pretty badger face!! She is vain!!!
    @ teenagedirtbag - ^Logic problem here. If she is vain (don't think so) then she is still insecure b/c she's come on this site to "test" what others think of her by posting her pics to an internet forum.

That makes her insecure from where I sit. So, either way.... you are being a douche.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678