+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Insecure because i'm not pretty(pictures)?

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    my boyfriend gave you a 4 out of 10 but he's ahard guy to impress and kind of an asshole. .
    lol...

hmmmm, I cant tell from those pictures, got any in a skimpy swimsuit you can post? maybe that would help.

Quote Originally Posted by plainjane. View Post
    YoungCosmo I am quite offended that you referred me as "desperate" and "needy"
    You came onto an internet forum and posted pictures on a male only thread claiming you were insecure and low but definitely NOT fishing for compliments blah blah blah - I'm not sure how much needier you would need to get to qualify as needy but that's hardly the action of a confident person (which is by definition the opposite of needy).

Not to mention I must say again that I did NOT say she was.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Sorry about that YoungCosmo that was Alan I think loolz

Millie I don't know what is ur problem with me (i get this from the tone of ur posts )you don't know mee.Like I said where else was I supposed to post this? on the female only section? i am not a lesbo, i only just joined i did not know that there is a pictures thread.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Millie I don't know what is ur problem with me (i get this from the tone of ur posts )you don't know mee.Like I said where else was I supposed to post this? on the female only section? i am not a lesbo, i only just joined i did not know that there is a pictures thread.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Ummm no, you posted it here because you wanted attention/compliments from guys - had you ever wanted honest feedback or genuine help with insecurity issues you would have just posted it in the general open to all forum, but God forbid, if you did that a woman might actually call you out on your BS

Oh and to answer your question, my problem with you is that you're a fking idiot, I thought that pretty much went without saying.

Over and out

@plainjane click on my view profile

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post

Oh and to answer your question, my problem with you is that you're a fking idiot, I thought that pretty much went without saying.

Over and out
    why do you think she's a an idiot? for postin her pics? i don't see nothing wrong with that afterall most teens get hundreds of strangers viewing our facebook everday.what difference does it make.

lolzz whatever Millie *roll eyes*

Nice- I think u're super attractive.! Hmm... If only boys at my school looked like that (:

xxxxxxx
    Last edited by plainjane.; 14-07-13 at 08:32 AM.

OH.MY.GOD. Nice, ma man, she's into you. Get on it dude.

*sings* Match maker, match maker, make me a match.

And... fer gawd sakes: Make sure she's not some dude pretending to be a chick. lmao
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Funny... you asked a question and she answered it honestly. Your objection is that she disagrees with you. People like you come here every day looking for validation rather than actual answers and then get upset when they don't get it.

I did say i was feeling low, and yeah I did want to feel better about myself. But there are somany mean and judgmental people on here.

wakeup-lool u are funny He is cute but too far. I need a bf so I can see him lol

If I'm pretty then why can't I get a boyfriend? Girls tell me I'm pretty but guys never do, why is that? I want a boyfriend so bad and it makes me miserable to see all my friends constantly in relationships while I'm just single on the sidelines.

My best friend JUST broke up with her boyfriend and she already has like 3 other guys she's flirting/texting with and has already kissed one of them! Everyone tells me I'm so much prettier than her, but I must not be since I've been single for so long. Nothing ever works out. I'll start liking a guy but it always goes nowhere. I'm almost 18 years old so don't tell me I'm too young, because I've been waiting around long enough.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not desperate I'm just getting to a point where being single isn't making me happy anymore. I know I'm not desperate, because one thing that differs me from my best friend is that my standards are so much higher than hers. I don't want to settle for a loser, but I just wish I could find the right guy and give the right vibes because apparently I don't.
    When a woman is beautiful she is intimidating to men. I find myself in that boat often. SO what you do, you flash a smile, warm up the welcome mat, and shoo away any dogs that shamelessly come walking your way and make room for the intended guest.

: ) THAT is why no one talks to you.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

You can see him on Skype..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

If I'm pretty then why can't I get a boyfriend? Girls tell me I'm pretty but guys never do, why is that? I want a boyfriend so bad and it makes me miserable to see all my friends constantly in relationships while I'm just single on the sidelines.

My best friend JUST broke up with her boyfriend and she already has like 3 other guys she's flirting/texting with and has already kissed one of them! Everyone tells me I'm so much prettier than her, but I must not be since I've been single for so long. Nothing ever works out. I'll start liking a guy but it always goes nowhere. I'm almost 18 years old so don't tell me I'm too young, because I've been waiting around long enough.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not desperate I'm just getting to a point where being single isn't making me happy anymore. I know I'm not desperate, because one thing that differs me from my best friend is that my standards are so much higher than hers. I don't want to settle for a loser, but I just wish I could find the right guy and give the right vibes because apparently I don't.
    Because you are soooooooooooo needy it scares the bajeasus out of guys.

Maybe she will get her rack out for you on skype YC ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast