+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Insecure because i'm not pretty(pictures)?

Plainjane I was about to post something but wakeup took the words out from my mouth:

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You notice it's mostly the chickie-poos that are finding your thread to be nothing but attention seeking, Jane? That's because we can aren't dazzled by your look. We see that you are actually pretty by societies standards and are just sick of women like yourself (and men as well) who need to hear it all the time while men actually keep telling you what you phish for. We see through it all.

Now, if you're really thinking that you're ugly, then I suggest you go to a good stylist and ask for her help, get you look honed. Then get yourself a life coach so that you learn to stop whining about yourself. It's annoying and very unattractive. We've been telling YC that for ages now. Your whine is ugly, you are not.
    I still think you are attention seeking though

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    How about this....stop sitting there waiting for guys to approach you. It's not the 1950's, there is nothing stopping you from asking a guy out. I did it many times ( this was like 25 over years ago so it's nothing new), and had a positive response each time. Guys love a confident woman, just as much as women love confident men. So get off your ass and do something about it.
    But i am quite traditional, i would prefer guys to approach me.And I'm kinda shy and am always scared to approach someone first , I dont know why , I have always been this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    You are cute , I want to squeeze your chubby cheeks
    hmm OKAAAAAY ;D not too hard though x

Quote Originally Posted by plainjane. View Post
    But i am quite traditional, i would prefer guys to approach me.

If you want them to approach you then make yourself more approachable and that means getting over your shyness....being shy comes off as snobbish, this is why guys don't approach you.

Lots of guys won't approach girls because they fear rejection too. Guys are just as insecure as girls can be when it comes to dating and the opposite sex, so take that into consideration.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

u are only a 6/10 stop thinkin u are a 9/10 lol

Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    u are only a 6/10 stop thinkin u are a 9/10 lol
    Trevor where have you got this from? I would never say I was a 9/10 I don't think any girl is a 9/10 unless you're a supermodel.
    Last edited by plainjane.; 16-07-13 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If you want them to approach you then make yourself more approachable and that means getting over your shyness....being shy comes off as snobbish, this is why guys don't approach you.
    you are right I am the quietest girl in my friend group.I don't like being the center of attention because it makes me nervous I'll mess up or say something wrong and everyone will see or hear whatever I do.

I care what people think and I'm scared of people being rude.

^^^ Dont worry about. Thats just trevor the troll

Quote Originally Posted by plainjane. View Post
    Trevor where have you got this from? I would never say I was a 9/10 I don't think any girl is a 9/10 unless you're a supermodel.
    He's just a troll. Were I to resort to childish "rating", I'd say you were an 8. <---I just did.

Wow u r extremley....vain!! Get over urself and stop fishing on the internet for compliments.You remind me ov my vain pretty friend who does the same thing. Can't stand people like you, clearly obsessed with ur looks. Oh and you look like a badger..... Vain aint pretty
    Last edited by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg; 16-07-13 at 07:27 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dear all - Don't be mean. Have you seen the photos of the young girl who felt unattractive (but was beautiful) and was bullied, literally, to death?

If the OP needs attention and you are so inclined (after all we are bored enough to be posting here), give it to her. Or go to another thread.

But there are a lot of absolutely beautiful *girls* (as HIA says) who really think they aren't attractive. Thank you hollywood and television.

Jane - you are lovely. But.. are you smart? Far more important in the longterm.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Dear all - Don't be mean. Have you seen the photos of the young girl who felt unattractive (but was beautiful) and was bullied, literally, to death?

If the OP needs attention and you are so inclined (after all we are bored enough to be posting here), give it to her. Or go to another thread.

But there are a lot of absolutely beautiful *girls* (as HIA says) who really think they aren't attractive. Thank you hollywood and television.

Jane - you are lovely. But.. are you smart? Far more important in the longterm.
    Just so you know Indi - I *do* differentiate between girls and women. OP is a girl. She'll be a woman someday, probably soon.

if u hate ur smile somuch then why are u smiling in all 3 pics? :/...u are just a vain girl that is gettin a kick out of guys tellin u that u are pretty.i dont think u are that insecure just attention seekin u might have fooled the dumb adults but u wont fool me.

^^^ voted most annoying screen name.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

wakeup your username is soo boring and annoying.like what do you mean "wake up" its like my mum she screams "wakeup" every morning i dont need a alarm and its extremley annoying

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast