+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Insecure because i'm not pretty(pictures)?

Quote Originally Posted by plainjane. View Post
    Finally someone that understands. But believe me it's not that much easier for girls.
    I'm afeared to say it but it is, in the grand scheme of things, to find dates with men. Practice some basic interest techniques to attract guys... you know, simple things, like smiling at them, talking about things you like and things they like, and going as far as telling them you'd be interested in seeing them again.

I'm not saying its easy finding quality people, but if you feel like you're having problems getting a date... with a pretty face like you have... its not your looks.

Granted, there were seldom any body shots.. so maybe if you have humongous clown feet.. or three legs... or a monkey paw for a hand....

Finally someone that understands. But believe me it's not that much easier for girls.
    Oh, I understand completely. It's easier for girls ultimately because girls are more prized than men. You'll definitely be all right in the end!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

i'd hit it..
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net

Every small thing pisses me off so much and i hate seeing myself in the mirror..
    I showed my 14yo daughter the photos and asked if you could possibly be serious. She gave a derisive snort and said that someone who's lacking in confidence does not take and post selfies. I now have to add that a person who hates seeing herself in the mirror also does not take and post selfies.

If every small thing pisses you off, this would be a good reason why boys don't want to date you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

lol just another attention seeking bored school girl

They are so many stunning girls, i can’t even compare.
    ... Werd! ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

plainjane you are the same age as me .look at my thread and tell me what you think of me

ohhhh.... Nice, meet Plainjane. Plainjane, meet Nice.

Now that you've been formerly introduced, go chat with her.
    Make her feel BOOOOOOOOOOOtiful once again.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-07-13 at 08:42 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lol, are u the matchmaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan7 View Post
    You're a pretty girl but that's not enough really attract a quality guy. I love a girl that's confident and comfortable in her skin that's funny and caring. Perhaps you wanting a boyfriend sooo much ends up coming across as desperate or needy and most guys wants a girl who's low maintenance. Well, that's my preference. Here's a youtube clip I found on how to get a boyfriend. Might give you an insight and help you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMt0NFkchDM
    Take a different attitude. You can do what you want, when you want, where as your friends might need to ask for permission to do things without their boyfriends. Always look for the positives in the situation. Positivity is infectious!
    I would HAPPILY go out with a pretty girl such as OP even if she were truly "desperate" or "needy." Those sorts are HOT! I wanna feel valued. Girls don't need confidence to get guys. US men are supposed to have immaculate esteems and egos. We're the ones who need to have sound heads on our bodies.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by youngcosmo View Post
    i would happily go out with a pretty girl such as op even if she were truly "desperate" or "needy." those sorts are hot! I wanna feel valued. .
    .........rofl......

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I showed my 14yo daughter the photos and asked if you could possibly be serious. She gave a derisive snort and said that someone who's lacking in confidence does not take and post selfies. I now have to add that a person who hates seeing herself in the mirror also does not take and post selfies.

If every small thing pisses you off, this would be a good reason why boys don't want to date you.
    I actually tend to take lots of self pics on a low self esteem day.i delete all the pics that i think i look "bad" in though

Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    plainjane you are the same age as me .look at my thread and tell me what you think of me
    Nice, i dunno how to view ur thread

YoungCosmo I am quite offended that you referred me as "desperate" and "needy" like I said before I am not desperate.If I was I would already be in relationship with any kind of loser by now like my friendsss

Thanks for the video's Alan will watch when i get the tiiime lol xD

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think your ugly or bad looking, but fishing for compliments is not very attractive. My boyfriend gave you a 4 out of 10 but he's ahard guy to impress and kind of an asshole.

I believe when your older you'll be very beautiful, just try not to concern yourself with the opinions of shallow men. It's a dangerous path that will ultimately lead to rejection and pain because guess what? Someone is always going to think you're ugly. What matters is finding a person who loves all of you, looks and all...

Good luck.

Woah poor spelling there. Sorry I'm sitting in a truck and it's hard to type on my phone lol

I actually tend to take lots of self pics on a low self esteem day.i delete all the pics that i think i look "bad" in though

Nice, i dunno how to view ur thread

YoungCosmo I am quite offended that you referred me as "desperate" and "needy" like I said before I am not desperate.If I was I would already be in relationship with any kind of loser by now like my friendsss

Thanks for the video's Alan will watch when i get the tiiime lol xD

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I didn't say you were those things. Someone else did. I was merely saying that hypothetically, I would date a girl as attractive as yourself even if she were desperate and needy.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast