+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying your GF etc womanly items Y/N?

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I have sent my ex and my brother to get it. Of course they dont get the right product. However, if he has a cell he can call me but thats very slim I will ask unless it's an emergency. I normally like to get my own stuff.
    Good on your ex and brother. If I had a brother I bet he would have as well, because he would have seen dad do it for us girls and knew no shame involved.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Road View Post
    This have me thinking, what do girls use before the invention of tampons?
    Fascinating history - if you're into historical stuff

http://labyrinth.net.au/~obsidian/clothpads/padhistory.html
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I can get anything on a list. Tampons, pregnancy tests, adult diapers, any type of medication or cream, hey I'm your guy. I couldn't care less what people at the register think of what I'm buying, and if I have to parade around with an armful of tampons on my trip to the register, SO what? It doesn't even phase me.

People need what they need, if I can procure it for them, I'm all for it. It shouldn't be any more difficult than that.

Never bought for a Gf but did for my younger sister, hah! and the wrong ones too.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Road View Post
    This have me thinking, what do girls use before the invention of tampons?
    I think cloths-similar to hankies which had to be washed and re-used.. they would also be stained.. sorry you asked?

my bf has bought me pads/tampons loads of times.. no big deal.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Just hand them the empty box and say "here buy these".

I don't recall having to get a BF to buy them for me.....I always stalked up and had plenty stashed in other purses.

Thanks to all who replied since I last posted in the thread. I think doing something like that is part of loving someone, should matter more you are helping a person you love and leave out fact you might feel embarrassed. Like what LifeinFlux had to say up there.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Hahaha, yea whatever, yea I'm so concerned about what the idiot at the cash register thinks of me. Also, come on just ask what kind she needs and get the right kind, it helps when they give u the colors of the box. Is this really an issue? Are people really struggling in their relationships because of these types of issues? If this is yr top issue I want you to know you have found yr soul mate and you can live happily ever after.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12