+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help please!

Help please!

Hi I'm new to this forum. I really need some help, me and my girlfriend broke up because we kept arguing and lived quite far away from each other, and was always being moody with my if I couldn't see her, but now shes changed and I still really love her and want her back, I love her more than anything and I really miss being with her, but now she has a new boyfriend. She said to me that if they wern't going out we could give it another go. I miss her and I don't know what I can do to proove I love her and care more for her then her boyfriend. Can some one please help me
    Thanks, Fox
    Last edited by Fox; 27-08-03 at 08:17 AM.

Ok then, thanks anyway..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow..chill because someone will answer you and the vilian is here.... to make this simpler on you, i feel that you should move on because she already has. by her telling you that she'll think about giving you another chance after they are over, leaves you vulnerable and waiting. she is using you as a back up plan, something to fall back upon and even that you aren't sure that she will come back. don't waste your time because she has moved on. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I agree. If she wasn't willing to break up with the new guy she shouldn't have mentioned she would be willing to "..if only..." She's taking you for granted from what I can gather and you have to be clear that you've moved on. And actually do it. You'll be surprised how better it makes you feel.