+ Follow This Topic

Thread: we haven't been seeing each other

we haven't been seeing each other

So usually I'm always out with my girlfriend. 4-6 days a week. the past week I have hardly seen her

I didnt see her last thursday, saw her for about 4 hours friday. I saw her for about 3-4 hours saturday. didnt see her sunday or monday. saw her for an hour tuesday and havent seen her wednesday or wont see her tonight

it feels weird not seeing her all the time and i slightly worry we could be drifting apart but we have talked on the phone every night we havent seen each otehr (2 +hours worth)

i know people say "absence makes the heart grow" and i don't wanna be suffocating asking why we haven't been spending time so i guess i should just deal with it?

i know she baby sits her 2 year old cousin all day so she could be wore out, but it can be a bit frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by josh63 View Post
    So usually I'm always out with my girlfriend. 4-6 days a week. the past week I have hardly seen her

I didnt see her last thursday, saw her for about 4 hours friday. I saw her for about 3-4 hours saturday. didnt see her sunday or monday. saw her for an hour tuesday and havent seen her wednesday or wont see her tonight

it feels weird not seeing her all the time and i slightly worry we could be drifting apart but we have talked on the phone every night we havent seen each otehr (2 +hours worth)

i know people say "absence makes the heart grow" and i don't wanna be suffocating asking why we haven't been spending time so i guess i should just deal with it?

i know she baby sits her 2 year old cousin all day so she could be wore out, but it can be a bit frustrating
    i would say nothibg is wrong

communication is key. tell her how you feel and try to fix it
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

lalalita Guest
    You're still seeing her pretty frequently, IMO. What is the reason why you haven't been seeing each other? How do you usually make plans to meet?

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    You're still seeing her pretty frequently, IMO. What is the reason why you haven't been seeing each other? How do you usually make plans to meet?
    i would say work

Literally counting the hours you see her? Eesh.

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by josh63 View Post
    i would say work
    You "would say" work? You don't know the reason why you're not seeing each other?