+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am pretty sure, my wife is having an affair.

I am pretty sure, my wife is having an affair.

So, I come home from work, I am the bread winner and thus provide for our comfy abode. I feel like with work maybe my wife thinks I am neglectful? I really try to provide my wife with all the things they need. All I ask is a hot meal, my wife can do whatever they want, go to school, which I find terrific! Work on hobbies, watch movies, shows, anything, even write, my wife loves to write. I enjoy watching my wife do all these activities and support them fully! At one point though, after slaving away all day, I come home sweaty, dirty, and hop in the shower. I got out and started to get changed and low and behold at the bottom of the bed, kind of stuffed underneath a stray blanket, was a pair of pants, which were not mine. They were WAY too big and I think I would recognize my own clothes. I got really upset, like I said, all I want is to eat and sometimes, I don't even expect that. I barely get to see my wife when I am home! This upsets me and now I find a mans pair of pants in our sexytime bedroom?! The husband in me says, talk to my wife, but once I have been betrayed, I can no longer deal. I think I am getting a divorce, I have been the best husband in all ways. I know I have. I just don't put up with being treated so poorly and god help that other fella sneaking into my room with my wife. I ever see him he is dead meat! When my wife reads this, BE prepared for those divorce papers, and I better have a sandwich when I see you again... I am pretty starved.

Thanks for listening all, and any advice you want to give please do. I don't mind.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

That's terrible....have you thought about smacking your wife around? Maybe that will keep em in line

Quote Originally Posted by no-se-nada View Post
    That's terrible....have you thought about smacking your wife around? Maybe that will keep em in line
    There was that one time... where I roughed my wife up. That is bedroom talk though. My wife likes it really rough.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

My advice? go with spicy mustard on the sandwich. Regular mustard just does not have the same Zing!

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    My advice? go with spicy mustard on the sandwich. Regular mustard just does not have the same Zing!
    Ah yeah! That's the stuff!

They're MY pants. Because we're pregnant with your child. :O

...........................well that's awkward. Congrats?

Quote Originally Posted by no-se-nada View Post
    ...........................well that's awkward. Congrats?
    Thanks. I want to raise him/her Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Thanks. I want to raise him/her Jewish.
    My child will be more than just raised as Jewish! I just got home from the gym, and I am hungry... Do I have to take off my belt? >

*waits for a fat man to come by looking for his pants*

Are you making fun of my situation? If so, you're a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinaRose View Post
    Are you making fun of my situation? If so, you're a complete idiot.
    Actually no.

And I read your situation and took it very seriously Trina.

This thread was for my friend Rowen and if you ask him, he will guarantee it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I would figure after reading all the posts, you would see Rowen is supposed to be my wife, and I am the husband, complete role reversal and we've been joking about this before you ever posted, just to make it clear. This has been a 2 month long lasting joke between us that started in the chat box a while ago.

Does this mean there is no sandwich too? Crap, I don't like joking bout samiches.

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    Does this mean there is no sandwich too? Crap, I don't like joking bout samiches.
    There is a sandwich, just not necessarily the kind you think.

Goddamn all of you. I was seriously hoping for something juicy to read, ahah.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast