+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Back to dating again/when to contact

Back to dating again/when to contact

I've been out of the dating scene for a while partly because I was in a relationship and partly because I waited to get back into dating after things ended in that relationship. Well, about six weeks ago I met a guy whom I actually like. Granted, maybe it was a little fast but two nights ago he stayed over and we hooked up. Here's the thing I'm at that do I call/text and if I do when should I do it type thing. I don't want to look like the needy, clingy, or desperate type obviously so I've waited. I don't really even know if I should bother with "etiquette" or if it really applies in this situation. its been a while since I thought about these sorts of things. advice please?

Edit* Or being a female should I continue to wait and not contact said person? I would like a male perspective on this as well.
    Last edited by yellowd; 12-07-13 at 02:41 PM.

Why don't you do the unusual and wait for the guy to call you? If he doesn't, then you'll know, it was just a hook up. Ann
    Ann

Thank you, Ann. You have given me another question that hopefully I will get a male point of view on.

lalalita Guest
    If it's been a few days and you haven't heard from him I would take that as a red flag. Let him contact you.

if you feel to contact him go ahead, you won't come across as what you've described unless you're the one always doing the calling
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net