+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Online Love Affair

Online Love Affair

Hi. I am kinda new at this, so be gentle...

well. As most of these stories go, I really like this guy. We rarely talk in school. However, we hold these in depth, fanastic conversations...online, almost every night. Some last until four am! He even asked me to interpret his dreams (some of which concern sexual fantasies between himself and a "random girl.") because I am really into Sigmund Freud. We talk about religion, parents, friends, the War in Iraq, everything. Our convos are wonderful and I anticipate them throughout the day. And he admitted that he does as well.

He even said that I was "really pretty." And being a girl, this sent me to the stars. But frankly, I'm concerned. What if our relationship never goes beyond the computer screen? What if he continues to tell me his lucid dreams about other girls. I think I am becoming his virtual friend, instead of a potential girlfriend. Any anwers to these nagging questions?

Destroy the nearest powerplant, and throw the computer away.

This is an easy one... You like him, he likes you. Ask him out.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah dude.

Take advantage of the fortunate fact that the person you're talking to on-line is actually somebody close enough for you to touch.

Waaay past real-time contact time. Put NO STOCK whatsoever in his computer persona. Spend some time together for real to find out who you really are to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnnabelle
    We rarely talk in school. However, we hold these in depth, fanastic conversations...online, almost every night.
    Do you rarely talk in school because you just don't see each other often? Or because maybe you're both too shy to approach each other? I think the online thing is a great way to get to know someone, I think it makes the face to face easier. I'd build up the courage to ask him out, and see where that goes.. obviously he likes you or he wouldn't be telling you about his sex dreams.