+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: helppppppppppppp what to do????

helppppppppppppp what to do????

so my bf decided long time ago that we dont let anyone touch us from opposite sex n we agreed. we both do mistakes. but i cant stand him anymore breaking his promise. i mean today we went out and we were enjoying ourselves but he screwed it all. we were in the bus and 4-5 times women touched him in the bus and he ****en didnt do anything. like even touching with one girl's ass because it was full up. if i did like him he would push me off to yella t people not to do it again and he ****en didnt even dare to do anythign and he had told me that even if i dont see anybody touching me , if he tells me to tell them , i tlel them and i agreed. and i kept on insisting for himto tell them and he kept on like that until the 6th time. it hurts like hell bcus he tells me to do it while he doesnt. I HATE IT. help.. i told him i will tell him tomorrow if we are togetehr more or not. i cant hurt anymore apart form other issues.. but i knwo ddeeep inside how much i love him and that i wont leave him. im tired of ****en sorries all the time. i dont want da fcken sorries i h8 it...its all the time on my mind him and the other women skin to skin like if you know what im trying to say cus i cannto fidn the right word. HELP i feel i h8 myself for being such a dumb ;(

im confused. on a crowded bus-we cant help bump off other people by mistake..

im guessing there is more to this to make you so paranoid. has he cheated on you before? if yes why havnt you dumped him?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepd View Post
    so my bf decided long time ago that we dont let anyone touch us from opposite sex n we agreed. we both do mistakes. but i cant stand him anymore breaking his promise. i mean today we went out and we were enjoying ourselves but he screwed it all. we were in the bus and 4-5 times women touched him in the bus and he ****en didnt do anything. like even touching with one girl's ass because it was full up. if i did like him he would push me off to yella t people not to do it again and he ****en didnt even dare to do anythign and he had told me that even if i dont see anybody touching me , if he tells me to tell them , i tlel them and i agreed. and i kept on insisting for himto tell them and he kept on like that until the 6th time. it hurts like hell bcus he tells me to do it while he doesnt. I HATE IT. help.. i told him i will tell him tomorrow if we are togetehr more or not. i cant hurt anymore apart form other issues.. but i knwo ddeeep inside how much i love him and that i wont leave him. im tired of ****en sorries all the time. i dont want da fcken sorries i h8 it...its all the time on my mind him and the other women skin to skin like if you know what im trying to say cus i cannto fidn the right word. HELP i feel i h8 myself for being such a dumb ;(
    Hit he upside him's head wit a smoothie.

(smoothie is an iron btw)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    (smoothie is an iron btw)
    Thanks for that. To me a smoothie is a milk and fruit blend drink. Could have been really messy
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    im confused. on a crowded bus-we cant help bump off other people by mistake..

im guessing there is more to this to make you so paranoid. has he cheated on you before? if yes why havnt you dumped him?
    I'm reading that she's tired of him being a hypocrite about her not being able to bump into other people but it's OK if he does. Either way though, we DO bump people on a crowded bus and it's completely unreasonable for either of you to expect otherwise.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Thanks for that. To me a smoothie is a milk and fruit blend drink. Could have been really messy
    ... lol ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Simple, he does it so you will breakup with him....so ya hoping there is a way for him to stop is dumb on your part.

ouldnt u like ure parntner letting other people touching him? wouldnt you mind if hes very close to people that his bottom part [ were his penis is down there i mnean] is touching somebody''s ass? trust me thats not childish.

can you please explain in more detail? is he doing this on purpose? what stories have you heard? why do you both have trust issues?

if your this stressed out-i dont understand why you havnt dumped him?

Not touching opp sex is a stupid agreement. Not practical and totally unreasonable.

I cant imagine being in a crowded bus someone telling me off for accidentally touching them and making me feel like a pervert *Shudders*!
    Last edited by DivyaMenon35; 14-07-13 at 04:35 PM.

ouldnt u like ure parntner letting other people touching him? wouldnt you mind if hes very close to people that his bottom part [ were his penis is down there i mnean] is touching somebody''s ass? trust me thats not childish.
    In all my years of catching crowded public transport, I've never had a guy grind his penis into my bottom. And if it did happen, I'd be the first to call him on it. Likewise, I never hear of women grinding their bottoms on the front of a man.

I find it interesting that you've even considered that this may happen. Do people actually do this in your culture??? Where on earth do you live?
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 14-07-13 at 04:50 PM.

more detail in what sense? he says he doesnt do it on purpose, but when he was close i mean 'touching' cant find the word... with her ass he kept on doing it until the third time wtf it rly hurt it me i understand in crowded bus u cannot stay untouched but not that way.... imagine me touching my boobs or ass with somebody else... how much angry and upset he would become... i told him to do what he likes n dat i dont care anymore [ in which i do] and to just let us both do what we want with our mind. i know what is right /wrong. but he kept on insisting. and i even couldnt bare him doping it at least he could have turned the other side...that i left the bus whatever the place... and bleh i see him approaching me .. i tought he didnt realise i left the bus... and as soon as i started walking away he came and stopped me and i kept on insisting that i dont want him anymore.. and he kept on begging crying in front of people , careless of all those people there was because where i stopped therer were bars etc a lot of ppl....and i kept on insisting that i will tell him if i leave him or not today.... but i literally dont know what to do.. i mean i do love him i dont picture myself without him. so why the hell he kept there doing it? cant stop thinking wtf why

and i felt really shy bcus every1 was looking at us...

im not sure if this is all in your head or what? do you have ay other reason not to trust him? did he have an erection on the bus?

****en no, but wtf you wouldnt mind if your partner did that for 3 times???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast