+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does she want?

What does she want?

We met on an online dating website. Been on multiple (5-6) dates the past month, kissed, cuddled, madeout, compliment eachothrr, both attracted to eachother.

Ive been out of the dating game for a while, after getting out of a 4 year relationship a few months ago. This girl im dating says she likes me, says she wants to continue seeing me, but also says she doesnt know what she wants. She says a lot of stuff is messed up in her life right now, and I dont want to add any more drama or pressure to her life if that is the case...

But the other day I pressed her for some answers as to where she thinks we stand, just trying to get a better idea for where her head is at, because shes been rather distant lately. She says shes confused, doesnt know what she wants, but still likes me and is interested in seeing me, and yet still has been rather distant with communication recently.

Is she trying to let me off easy? Should I give her space to figure things out?

Maybe just tell her something like... I like you and am interested in seeing where things can go with us...I know you said youre dealing with some stuff right now so ill just leave it up to you to initiate when youd like to catch up. And if I dont hear back from her in a reasonable amount of time..just move on?

Same advice when you posted this a few days ago.

She's dating other guys.

"I don't know what I want" translates into "I am keeping my options open just in case I met someone I like better." she has been distant lately because she has been out with someone else. Yes this would be a good indication to move on.

You already asked this!!!