+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is my teacher a lesbian? - it doesn't matter but im feeling uncomfrotable?

Is my teacher a lesbian? - it doesn't matter but im feeling uncomfrotable?

I am 15 years old and i just wondered if anyone could give me a bit of advice?
    I am not gay myself, my best friends are however and i am not homophobix, not that im saying she is, but yeah.

I go to an all girls school and we have had this new teacher join,She's 34 and she was lovely at first but recently she's startinbg acting a bit odd towards me, she's head of pastoral care and i see her a lot.
    She started acting weird when i collapsed at school and she hugged me and stroked my hair and my neck but since then she's just changed.

She sits with her hand like just under my skirt at the top of my legg and i move away slightly and she then Puts my hands into HER lap and the other day she put my HEAD into it and stroked me hair.
    I go t her with a report and she's really nice to me but recently she's changed.
    She humiliates me infront of the other teachers and tells me off for my bra colour and makes a joke of me infront of everyone, but later on she smiles and tells me it doesnt bother her but it might bother others.
    She stops me to talk to me and gives me a hug lot's and it's really embarrassing because everyone sees and the teacher's even told her to stop being so physical but she continues and im getting stick off peop;e saying im a lesbian with her.

She stands and talks to me and stares at my chest ares direcctly down my blouse telling me what colour bra i have on and when i move away she smiles and continues to look.
    Sometimes she's really nice to me but others shes really mean and tells me to go away from her it's so weird but sometimes she just makes me feel so small.

She keeps telling me im beautiful and calling me her pussycat and i don't like it.
    The other day i was in her office and she sat with a skirt on and her legs really wide open and i told her politely she needed to shut them and she simply laughed and told me id evidently seen it all before, which confused me and i felt really uncomfortable.

She also keeps asking me if im a lesbian and when i say no she tells me its normal to have hormones and i might be unsure if i am, and i just, feel a bit uncomfortable.
    PLease help, should i say something, or am i reading into it too much?

Okay, this woman clearly has problems. ALL of her behavior is EXTREMELY inappropriate! Next time she lays a hand on you, tell her you're going to report her if she touches you again. And when you see her staring at your chest, you can say "Hello, my eyes are up here" Or cross your arms, or do something that makes it blatantly obvious that you are uncomfortable!! This to me, is sounding border line sexually abusive. You need to do something about it. And to answer your actual question, she may or may not be a lesbian. She may just be a sick woman.

Assuming this is genuine... it doesn't matter what your sexual preference is, she shouldn't be physically touching you, period. Much the same as in the work place, it doesn't matter if she 'meant well', all that matters is how the behaviour made the subject (you) feel. Report it asap - your school will have a policy on what is considered appropriate teacher-pupil contact, and the kind of interaction you're describing won't be on that list.

@millie this is real!!! my friend has noticed and calls me a lesbian with her. But i am not a lesbian.i don't know whether to report i don't want her to get her in trouble cos she has helped me lots.i know i would feel very bad.

Report her abusive behavior to your dean, counselor or Principal , and get transferred out of her class.

Anyways her sexual preference isn't what is important. What is, is her misconduct as a teacher. She is breaking the law. Now that you have many witnesses you should go to the authorities.

That is NOT normal and no teacher should be saying that to their student especially if the student is 15 and they're 34. It is totally inappropriate and should definitely tell her that it makes you uncomfortable or perhaps tell someone.

That sounds hot.you should both get it on.

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    @millie this is real!!! my friend has noticed and calls me a lesbian with her. But i am not a lesbian.i don't know whether to report i don't want her to get her in trouble cos she has helped me lots.i know i would feel very bad.
    She helps you lots because she wants access to your muffin silly. She is using her position to victimize young naive girls like yourself.

meh....I'm not convinced of the veracity of this post
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She helps you lots because she wants access to your muffin silly. She is using her position to victimize young naive girls like yourself.
    no she's helped me lots i was going to get suspended from school and she stepped in and persuaded the principal to let me stay i owe her fr that alone.aslo when i fasinted she looked after me good

basilandthyme i don't know what veracity means but what are u not convinced ov. i am not trollin my friend teases me about this.i am not even a lesbian

Ask your English teacher what veracity means
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You need to report someone like that. That kind of behavior is ridiculous and unacceptable. Next time she makes a pass scream and say "Stop trying to touch me there!!!!!!"
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

This woman clearly has STDs, Stay away!
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Weird thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast