+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slutting it up.

Slutting it up.

I'm just curious to see how people feel about this. You always hear about the double standard of men sleeping around, and there being nothing wrong with it vs. women doing so, and being a skank bag. I'm a very sexual person, so when I'm single I like to have my fun, yet I am also a faithful person, and have never physically cheated on a boyfriend. Now myself personally, I don't see anything wrong with women slutting it up a bit, AS LONG as they are safe, clean and private about it. Obviously if you're making out with 7 different guys at the bar, people will talk, but you meet a guy, chat all night, share a kiss, go home together, and keep in contact afterwards (or not) for future fun. Like I said, as long as you are clean and safe, I really don't see a problem with this. Any one else? Just curious to hear opinions.

Morally there is nothing wrong with it as long as you aren't cheating on anyone and are safe about it.

Personally, I don't think its a great idea for men to do it any more than women... but thats because a one night stand and casual sex doesn't interest me. If you can classify anything as "meaningless" prior to, or after doing it, then it isn't for me.

Call me a damn fool, but I'd rather have feelings for the person I'm involved with.
    Last edited by LifeInflux; 15-07-13 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    I'm just curious to see how people feel about this. You always hear about the double standard of men sleeping around, and there being nothing wrong with it vs. women doing so, and being a skank bag.
    This was in the past. Now a days, its just too easy for guys to get a chick like yourself that is looking for casual. It's like shooting fish in a barrel., so if she's a slut then he's just as much one as she is as far as I can see. That premis you refer to was based on the fact that it was harder for men to get a woman then for a woman to get a man so if he could accomplish bedding many, then he was something to revere. Not the case anymore.

I'm a very sexual person, so when I'm single I like to have my fun, yet I am also a faithful person, and have never physically cheated on a boyfriend. Now myself personally, I don't see anything wrong with women slutting it up a bit, AS LONG as they are safe, clean and private about it. Obviously if you're making out with 7 different guys at the bar, people will talk, but you meet a guy, chat all night, share a kiss, go home together, and keep in contact afterwards (or not) for future fun. Like I said, as long as you are clean and safe, I really don't see a problem with this. Any one else? Just curious to hear opinions.
    It's not for me. However; to each their own. I like to have an emotional connection with whom I'm doing and you can't get that with a one night meet, at least I can't.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I wish there were more girls like you around here. And that would find me attractive!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I meet alot of women where I live, and I like sex alot. Having said that, I dont have more than one on the go at any one time. It takes 2 to tango, and all of my sex is consentual, so I dont see the harm. I'm just happy to enjoy life ATM

I had a mixed bag of casual encounters in my day and had np with it. Why should anyone let society dictate their sexual choices....whatever floats your boat, and play safe.

Loving all the answers! Obviously this behavior isn't for everyone, and obviously (or maybe not?) if you're actually LOOKING for a relationship, or something serious, then you shouldn't be slutting it up to do so lol. To me, there should be a difference in behavior between those looking for casual sex, and those looking for a relationship. If I'm looking for a relationship with a certain someone, I won't immediately jump in the sack with them, because that obviously gives off the wrong impression, however if I'm newly single, and not looking, then f*ck it!

Yes, fvck it... these women I meet are looking for what im looking for so, theres no hidden agendas. No one gets hurt and its all good fun.,, I'll post a vid

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Yes, fvck it... these women I meet are looking for what im looking for so, theres no hidden agendas. No one gets hurt and its all good fun.,, I'll post a vid
    Lol I was totally all good with everything you were saying, until you said you'd post a vid.. Not sure I even want to know what this vid will be of lol.

No...I'll keep it to myself, Its what I call a "training video" any way. I bet if i posted it you would still watch it though ?

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    No...I'll keep it to myself, Its what I call a "training video" any way. I bet if i posted it you would still watch it though ?
    Hahaha, maaaaybe.

I definitely dont think there is anything wrong with it. I guess some past preconceptions remain and we will be judged, but a thing to remember is that it will be other girls judging us who secretly wish they could be us, or men who we rejected. So no point caring about what people think or say because some people will love you and some people will hate you no matter what you do. So just do what gets you through the day as long as you dont cause harm to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by avine View Post
    I definitely dont think there is anything wrong with it. I guess some past preconceptions remain and we will be judged, but a thing to remember is that it will be other girls judging us who secretly wish they could be us, or men who we rejected. So no point caring about what people think or say because some people will love you and some people will hate you no matter what you do. So just do what gets you through the day as long as you dont cause harm to anyone.
    Well this is just it too. I hear women bitch about be called sluts, which is why shit should stay private. If you're asking like a slut in public, then you're going to be called one. If you keep your business YOUR business, then this shouldn't be the case.

To me, a man-whore or a whore in general is anyone who is a walking STD and doesn't care who they give it to. There's nothing wrong with a woman having her fun and a guy having his fun. I think, and this is just me, the idea of a woman being a "skank" goes back to the ancient mentality that women were fragile and should only give it to a husband one day while the men were supposed to be strong and were more manly depending on how many women they could lead astray from that lifestyle. Is it right that it still exists? Hell no. Is it true? Once again, hell no. Fun is fun as long as it's safe.

People need to do what makes them happy. If playing around with several partners is your thing, then just be safe about it. If you end up dating someone who judges you for who you were before you met, then they're not worth the time.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast