+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl I like

This girl I like

Hey!

So I've been liking this girl for a long time now, known her for 2 years or so and we talk a lot at the minute. I often write her long messages mainly cause she wants them and cause she likes it, we're just good friends the way I see it. She told me some stuff, I told her some stuff and I'm wanting to take it a step forward, but I just don't know what to do to get there. Can somebody help?

I have to remember this is a teenager love forum and normal advice doesn't apply.

If you are able to handle a little risk of rejection, you simply tell her you think you two should go (insert date choice) together as a date, and that you like her. If she says no or runs away at top speed, it probably isn't going to work out.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    If she says no or runs away at top speed, it probably isn't going to work out.
    Pretty funny Cerbs....

A good indication she likes you is if she hints at you two going out together or asks silly questions about what you find attractive in a girl.

Thanks guys. I'm on a holiday at the minute and I write to her sometimes, she said she'd miss me and all, so yeah..

I intend to hang out a bit more and then take a step forward, what should I do and what should I talk about with her when we do?

Just go ahead and ask her out

Get it dude

This is a very tricky situation.. You are trying to cross the friends zone into the boyfriend/girlfriend zone. If not done properly, it might cost you a friend. If you are not scared of being rejected after confessing to her, then I suggest you should go and tell her how you feel. Another trick you might be able to use is that you try to cut down contact with her and stop showing you are very interested in her. This will get her wondering why you are not contacting her so often and might get her to be proactive and start to ask you out. Girls who are used to a lot of attention and love from a guy will want to get the attention and love back when the guy suddenly stops doing all these kinds of stuff. You might try that, but I cannot guarantee good outcome. good luck!

You should share your feeling with her and give some time to start a new relation.