+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex Toys Y/N?

Sex Toys Y/N?

I have one or two, nothing major, lol.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/twee-sex

Found this link of some toys, haha. The sweeter kind, I guess. Do sex toys need to be cute? And am I geographically obligated to go for the beaver one, Hahahaha!
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Yes to toys, and no they don't have to look like anything in particular, although I hear you on that, fellow Canadian.

That would be more of a gag gift for Aunt Maratha's 80th birthday or a staggette

This thread is LOLZ... it's wearing Y fronts. Why would it need to, considering the circumstances ?

haha i find that creepy. having sex with a toy teddy bear
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

What you gona think when you next time will see a real beaver?

sex toys all the way!

Hehe at the replies. I have actual cock like sex toys, flesh colored ones etc, not cutsie teenage girl toys ones like my link. I would be more embarrassed to have a cute one (purse sized ones) I guess then a regular one. Lol, on teddybear comment, Michelle, I know... who buys those.

It looks real angry, big teeth and stuff.... More to the point though, I;ve been with a few women that have them and let me use them,on them... its good fun to mix it it up like that.

It wants to make the girl feel it, lol. The big teeth beavering your beaver. Oh it is great when the bf etc wants to use your toys on you, I agree. I don't like to use something and then have him sit back and watch and touch himself, that seems boring. Rather be hands on, or in, or toy in with their hands. Most guys I dated liked using toys on me but didn't want any toys including cuffs ever used on them, as well as no cock rings and so on.

LMAO those are crazy. Guess you could pass them off if found as a toy or something. Something in a mcdonalds meal deal. An ex had the larger bunny vib one.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Fukk yeah!!! NOTHING feels better than having your girl simultaneously stimulate her clit and the base of your cock with a vibe while you're balls deep inside her. God, I'm about to burst right through my zipper just thinking about it.

@ Jffs24- lol on mcd meal deal

@ dickriculous- Oh my * fans myself* ... lol

Would you use this 1, anyone? LMAO
    I saw one with a hotdog on it too ROFFL At orgasm you scream Jesus Christ.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I still like barry the beaver.....it was a hit at work....I even showed it to one of the guys named Barry.....everyone got a laugh out of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast