+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Got laid!! :')

I've had so much more energy in the last few days. Record time to get to school AND got a very solid workout. I wish I could have this again and more often!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

What stopping you, geeves?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lol. This might've been a one time thing only. Getting it again seems extremely unlikely. I mean, it took a miracle to even get it the first time.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Lol. This might've been a one time thing only. Getting it again seems extremely unlikely. I mean, it took a miracle to even get it the first time.
    I thought you previously said that losing your virginity was going to be the cure for your negativity....
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I am still being positive. Hey, I got to do it once! Kinda cool!

I assume you are no longer remotely unhappy, pessimistic or insecure now, YC? *sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I thought you previously said that losing your virginity was going to be the cure for your negativity....
    I was waiting for him to slip back into it, and was gonna remind him, but you beat me to it.

oh my dayyss u had sex with a gal u ride bikes with have i got this right? omg how desperate r gals these days that dey would sleep with any guy no self resperct.she wasnt even ur gf thats disgustingg. i think u should go 2 a clinic she must have slept with loads of guys if she wud just sleep with any random guy lyk that.kmt

so dude are you gonna ask her out? no expectations or anything. just say hey had a great time the other night. would love to take you out for coffee if your interested?

if she says no ppfftt move on and find yourself a gf
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Two words: Fvck Buddy.

Just call her up to hook up. Simple. Hint: BRING the coffee with you. No dates.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

that is disgustin wakeup my dad is right people dont have any morals anymo.that gal was supposed 2 just ride bikes wid him instead she rode him .she has little self respect n i think she is 1 of those that sleeps around and my advise is plss go 2 a clinic just 2 be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    that is disgustin wakeup my dad is right people dont have any morals anymo.that gal was supposed 2 just ride bikes wid him instead she rode him .she has little self respect n i think she is 1 of those that sleeps around and my advise is plss go 2 a clinic just 2 be safe.
    I think she saw a 24year old virgin and wanted to do the guy a favor. He needed it. His self-esteem was so low and he had social anxiety. Hopefully his confidence will grow now and he will have enough self belief to ask a nice girl out in future. So what if she is a s**t-not his problem.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I was waiting for him to slip back into it, and was gonna remind him, but you beat me to it.
    I'm positive in every other area in life but....getting sex again looks to be extremely difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    so dude are you gonna ask her out? no expectations or anything. just say hey had a great time the other night. would love to take you out for coffee if your interested?

if she says no ppfftt move on and find yourself a gf
    I don't think I'm going to. I want to play this cool and not look attached. So I might not even send a message re: the other night. But I might see her again tonight, I heard they're all meeting for a bike ride although I'm not sure who is going and who is even invited anyway.

I'm positive in every other area in life
    I don't believe it. We'll see :-).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast