+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm 17 and i had sex with a 35 year old man who I barely know?

Did you enjoy the sex though?

trevor i reported you. stop bullying this girl. shes not a slut!

op you made a mistake. it happens to the best of us. my first time was with a stranger in a car. he came on really strong, i froze, didnt no how to handle it as id never been in that situation before. i was also a bit drunk and even though in my head i was saying no i didnt say it out loud. after ten seconds i pushed him away, got out of the car and went home. i felt bad after-used and disappointed in myself but i got ovet it, i learned from it and have never made the same mistake again.

forgive yourself-at leasy you learned that one night stands are not for you and you can avoid them in future.

legally it doesnt sound like he did anything wrong. morally he was bang out of order. if you see him again avoidhim-pretend he doesnt exist and get on with your life
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

If you had a "great time" then whats your problem?

it doesnt matter whether she enjoyed it at the time or not. the point is he is upset now and regrets it. OP you are not dirty or bad or a slut. stop thinking that way. you just need to accept what happened-happened and tell yourself you wont do it again.

did you feel pressured? is that why your so upset? or mis it just coz in hindsight-you feel its wrong to be so intimate with a stranger?

if its the latter-its okay. you have learned something new about yourself like i did with my bad experience that nsa is not for you.

your young-its okay to make mistakes. just learn from them and move forward
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I wouldn't look at this as a dirty thing at all...you enjoyed it....don't let this poison your mind about sex....it was just poor judgement because you are 17.....most 17 year olds do stupid things on impulse so stop beating yourself up. This experience will teach you to be more selective on who you sleep with. You will be fine.

Lets hope it teaches you that you lose control of your pants when you've been drinking so: No more drinking while wearing pants.

Whoops read that wrong... you were'nt drunk so my advice (although the above rings true lol) forget about it. Just don't go back for more because I think that any guy at that age that would get down with a 17 year old is missing something in his life that will take some doing to overcome. Ego, inner creep, getting over a shitty LT relationship, whatever. Something that won't be good for you in the long run.

Chalk it up as experience and stay the hell away from him before he has you addicted.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-07-13 at 05:04 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Why has trevors posts been deleted he was right for once.She wasn't drunk and was in her senses , he didn't take advantage of her, she consented to it.

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    Why has trevors posts been deleted he was right for once.She wasn't drunk and was in her senses , he didn't take advantage of her, she consented to it.
    She is 17, hardly mature enough to be able to consent to having sex with a 35 year old man. He should have known better. Creep.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    He's not a pervert if you consented. LOL. It takes two to tango. Own your mistake.
    ^^^ Boom. ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    ^^^ Boom. ^^^
    UnBoom. ;0) The simple act of her consenting does not negate the fact that he could very well be a creep.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Teen girls I tell ya

I can guarantee the OP will be back within a month creating another thread on how she is feeling guilty about having regular sex with a married 35 years old man.

Watch this space.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    UnBoom. ;0) The simple act of her consenting does not negate the fact that he could very well be a creep.
    But it was HER CHOICE to go through with it. If he was a creep, she could have said no. I've heard this happening with college guys. Some girls hook up with guys and if the girl decides it was wrong and that he was "a pervert" an innocent guy who only had a night of fun with someone he made sure was consenting gets labeled as a rapist. At least, that's what has happened a few times in the USA. Now, if he were really a creep, he'd expect sex from her all the time or be trying to persuade her to hop into bed with him again. So far, I have yet to see proof of that. Boom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    But it was HER CHOICE to go through with it.
    At 17, she isn't mature enough to be able to make such a choice with good judgement. He should have been the adult and never have let it happen.

It would have been entirely different if they had been the same age.

yes... lots of young people at the age of 13-18 give consent to have sex with older people. That doesn't automatically make it right, Rowan. If you had a daughter would you be okay with this old man laying your 17 yr old daughter just because she said it was okay? I think that you'd be a littleLESS outraged a little more accepting of thie situation if he was actually her age. Sorry, I just don't agree with him not being a creep.. pervert for sure if he has a daughter her age. I will forever believe that there is something wrong with a man's psyche who will bed someone that young when he's that age.

As for enjoying herself: (whoever bought that aspect up ) Did you know that many rape victims are riddled with guilt because they orgasmed during their assault? Please lets keep this real shall we.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-07-13 at 07:52 AM.

lalalita Guest
    When I was 17, I was pretty capable of making decisions. While some were crazy, off the wall, or wreck less...I still consciously made the choice to do them. 17 isn't 12 or 13.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast