+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm 17 and i had sex with a 35 year old man who I barely know?

Well, yea. I think we're all capable of making decisions after the age of 3. (will I take that cookie I was told I couldn't have or will I not take that cookie I was told I couldn't have) :o) Obviously... OP was not capable of making a decision that she would be happy with. Him being the mature adult. he should have told her to go go go away, cum again another day if he was a decent adult who needn't take advantage of every opportunity that presented itself that is.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-07-13 at 08:01 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lalalita Guest
    We don't know the circumstances, though. She may have been the one initiating it or even convincing him. I don't think age matters here. She was legal in her country and no longer a minor. Even at the age of 30, a person can think they want something one moment and then regret it later on.

What the hell? How does a 17 year old even get alone with a 35 years old stranger?

Do you know how dangerous that could have been?

I mean seriously, how horny were you that you would do such a thing? Your parents would be disgusted!

Please have some self-respect and never do anything like this with any guy of any age again please sex should be with someone you care about (i.e. boyfriend) not a stranger.

some people are being way too harsh on OP here. when i was 17 my dad was 32 so to me that is creepy!

i know i have changed and matured a lot in the past 6 or 7 years. you may be physically ready for sex at that age. it doesnt mean that you are emotionally ready

and rowan-that night in the car-i tried to make it obvious through my body languagethat i wasnt interested. he kept trying to pull me on top of him-i kept holding back. it was obvious to anyone with half a brain that i didnt want to have sex with him but then he climbed on me, whipped off my underwear-it all happened really fast and i didnt no how to handle it.

so because i didnt say "no" out loud-does that mean i gave consent? does that mean what happened was okay and he was just having fun? i lost my v to that wanker

the only reason i wasnt traumatised is coz he stopped straight away when i told him to and i thought that made it okay at the time. in hidsite it wasnt okay at all. i dont trust men anymore wben im out. i avoid drunken twats like the plague and anyone who tries to come onto me when im drunk gets glared or shouted at
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

... ffs ... Sparkle.. this is what you told a man ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    I'm baffled as to why he doesn't just pay a hooker
    Why the double standard for a woman.
    ( sex should be with someone you care about (i.e. boyfriend) not a stranger.
    Is it your cultural brainwashing?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-07-13 at 08:36 AM. Reason: added second quote.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

ill just add that most men who respect women would not shag a drunk girl. my bf wouldnt sleep with me if i was drunk until we were together 6months and i convinced him its okay.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    We don't know the circumstances, though. She may have been the one initiating it or even convincing him. I don't think age matters here. She was legal in her country and no longer a minor. Even at the age of 30, a person can think they want something one moment and then regret it later on.
    It's HIS age compared to what her age is that is the issue, Lalalita...

We don't know the circumstances, though. She may have been the one initiating it or even convincing him.
    And he should have been the one telling her "no" and leaving.

I don't think age matters here. She was legal in her country and no longer a minor. Even at the age of 30, a person can think they want something one moment and then regret it later on.
    Age is all that matters here, if he had been her age it wouldn't have been a big deal and I'm sure OP herself wouldn't be feeling so bad about it. The fact that she was legal means nothing - she wasn't mature or experienced enough to be able to make that sort of decision. I know I wasn't when I was 17. I thought I was at the time, but looking back I know that I wasn't.

ffs a young girl comes here bawling her f**king eyes out coz she regrets sleeping with a guy old enough to be hee father and some of you people give her a hard time and scare her off. a**holes. this may be her only outlet for advice. a few nice words wouldnt go astray..

and saying its fine coz she liked it at the time.. bs shes not emotionally equipped to feal with this

OP if you are v upset over this see a counsellor sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    ill just add that most men who respect women would not shag a drunk girl. my bf wouldnt sleep with me if i was drunk until we were together 6months and i convinced him its okay.
    What has this got to do with anything? She wasn't drunk.She is of legal age.She consented.She mentioned he "wasn't even goodlooking" maybe she regrets screwing an ugly older dude.**** knows

What doesn't matter here is that she gave consent. If he was a decent adult, he would not have intitiated or accepted the pursuit if she was pursuing.

lalalita Guest
    I don't see a 15 year age gap as that big of a thing, but that's just my personal opinion.

Do you have a thing for older men, lalalita? Is that why you don't see a problem with this?

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Do you have a thing for older men, lalalita? Is that why you don't see a problem with this?
    I do! That could be why. Not supremely older men (IE: In their golden years) but I have always gone for older.

What the hell? How does a 17 year old even get alone with a 35 years old stranger?
    It's really not that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Daddy issues

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast