+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm 17 and i had sex with a 35 year old man who I barely know?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What doesn't matter here is that she gave consent. If he was a decent adult, he would not have intitiated or accepted the pursuit if she was pursuing.
    You are so right. He took advantage of her naivety. She is 17 and he is 35. He knew exactly what he was doing. He has way more experience then her. So what if she consented. As the adult, with any sort of decency, he should have turned her down even when offered. When I was 17, I didn't have the same knowledge that I have now and I'm 25. It was easier for me to be manipulated back then oppose to now.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    At 17, she isn't mature enough to be able to make such a choice with good judgement. He should have been the adult and never have let it happen.

It would have been entirely different if they had been the same age.
    Aye, but at what age does she become responsible for her actions? Last I checked, nine times out of ten, age of consent usually divides childhood from adulthood, doesn't it? At least, it does in the country I live in. If she was of consenting age, why aren't they held to this? I just think she should use this as a growing experience- what not to do now that she's transitioning into adulthood.

yes... lots of young people at the age of 13-18 give consent to have sex with older people. That doesn't automatically make it right, Rowan. If you had a daughter would you be okay with this old man laying your 17 yr old daughter just because she said it was okay? I think that you'd be a littleLESS outraged a little more accepting of thie situation if he was actually her age. Sorry, I just don't agree with him not being a creep.. pervert for sure if he has a daughter her age. I will forever believe that there is something wrong with a man's psyche who will bed someone that young when he's that age.

As for enjoying herself: (whoever bought that aspect up ) Did you know that many rape victims are riddled with guilt because they orgasmed during their assault? Please lets keep this real shall we.
    By all means, I can understand your viewpoint. I'm not saying that if it were my child I wouldn't be outraged. Personally, I'd probably be in prison because the police would have found the body of the man buried in the back yard. But let's remember her age- one year above her legal consent. Once you pass the age of legal consent, you're technically passing into adulthood. This requires you to think for yourself and do what's best for you. This man did not force himself upon her, to our knowledge. He didn't get her drunk in order to seduce her. It was a mistake that happened between two consenting adults. And how do you know this man doesn't feel intense remorse over this ordeal as well? Did you stop to think that the OP is not the only one who may have moments of weakness? Hell, he may even try to avoid this OP for years simply for the fact that he regrets it too. I know it's hard to wrap your head around, as it is with anyone who would be in a parent's shoes, but some things aren't what they seem. I respect your opinion, though, and I'll agree with you to disagree.

Yeah.....the guy is a looser but its not the end of the world for her. Live and learn OP

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    At 17, she isn't mature enough to be able to make such a choice with good judgement..
    Thats Bullshit, I'm sorry. At this age you're allowed to drive a motor vehicle, to put it in perspective..... She's learnt a tough lesson I think.... The guy is a creep, and probably too lame to find a woman his age.

Too add.. Her thread title is more of a statement, rather than a question, seeking advice. Thats the way I re-read it anyway
    Last edited by rafterman; 16-07-13 at 01:53 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nice. Young and dumb. Cliche.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Thats Bullshit, I'm sorry. At this age you're allowed to drive a motor vehicle, to put it in perspective
    Driving a motor vehicle doesn't require the emotional maturity and experience that is required to be able to consent to having sex with a guy old enough to be your father. As I said - had he been her age, it would have been different. But he is more than twice her age and he should have said no.

The guy is a creep, and probably too lame to find a woman his age.
    Agreed.

Lalalita, I know you have a thing for older men, but you are older and experienced/mature enough to understand what it means. As I said, it would have been different had she been older than 20, living on her own having her own life, but she is 17, still going to school and living with her parents - she has no idea what she was getting into, she's far from being "her own woman".

leave it as a ooops, a life lesson. Dont do it again and move on... no need to think about it... these things happen..

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    By all means, I can understand your viewpoint. I'm not saying that if it were my child I wouldn't be outraged. Personally, I'd probably be in prison because the police would have found the body of the man buried in the back yard. But let's remember her age- one year above her legal consent. Once you pass the age of legal consent, you're technically passing into adulthood. This requires you to think for yourself and do what's best for you. This man did not force himself upon her, to our knowledge. He didn't get her drunk in order to seduce her. It was a mistake that happened between two consenting adults. And how do you know this man doesn't feel intense remorse over this ordeal as well? Did you stop to think that the OP is not the only one who may have moments of weakness? Hell, he may even try to avoid this OP for years simply for the fact that he regrets it too. I know it's hard to wrap your head around, as it is with anyone who would be in a parent's shoes, but some things aren't what they seem. I respect your opinion, though, and I'll agree with you to disagree.
    Why are you getting all hot and bothered about this? OP hasnt accused him of anything. She just said she feels ashamed, dirty, used and regrets what happened even though she enjoyed it at the time. Nobody has accused him of assaulting her so wtf?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    What has this got to do with anything? She wasn't drunk.She is of legal age.She consented.She mentioned he "wasn't even goodlooking" maybe she regrets screwing an ugly older dude.**** knows
    I was responding to something else-not the OP's situation. Someone mentioned drunk college girls..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I am a teenage gal and eww i would never have sex with an older man old enough to be my father lool...that is disgusting.there are lots of hot horny teenage boys why didn't u go to them lol what and u werent even drunk wow :O kmt.
    i sorta agree with Sparkling how horny were u that u would do such a thing with a stranger i mean its not like he got u drunk or anything lool

i hope u dont get pregnant or anything and u should really tell your parents lol
    Last edited by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg; 16-07-13 at 09:17 PM.

Is this man YoungCosmo?

... ffs ... Sparkle.. this is what you told a man ] Why the double standard for a woman.
    Wow you have awesome memory Wakeup Even I forgot about that particular post. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I was only really teasing YC (congrats to him btw) I honestly believe (for both guys and girls) sex is better and should be with someone you love and trust.Because sex and love should be connected, and lots of people don't realize that.

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    It's really not that difficult.
    You speaking from experience Devilish?

Thanks for clarifying that, Spark.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thanks michele23,searock, wakeup etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverLover View Post
    Teen girls I tell ya

I can guarantee the OP will be back within a month creating another thread on how she is feeling guilty about having regular sex with a married 35 years old man.
    Ugh no I'm not going back to him. He wasn't even goodlooking but very charismatic. I don't like him and don't wanna see him ever again.i made a huge mistake!

Rafterman if i didn't want advice I wouldn't have made the effort to create this thread.

Empty road, I am not sure what you mean by that?

I don't know if I've explained this properly but as soon as i got home I felt used and worthless.I felt rotten. In short, I regret every second of it. I had the longest shower ever because i felt so dirty and cheap.

I know i put myself in this position but i can't help feeling this way now, i never thought i would be this type of girl it was the first time ive had a one night stand and it will definitely be the last!

I'm not planning on telling my parents and yes, they would be disgusted.

Schweety Pie... that is how most (if not all of us) found out that NSA sex is or IS NOT for us... through trial and error. You'll get over your guilt and self-disgust. We all did. Just learn from it and don't attempt yet another experiment is all. Him, he may try to re-engage you, don't mistake that for him having any feelings for you. If he had those he would have reassured you and made you feel less like you do now. He's just a self-serving cunt who took advantage of a very young 17. Stop the self-loathing because you are a sexual creature who gave into her natural urges. Don't let anyone else sweet talk you into something you now know is going leave you feeling empty. Lesson learned, forgive yourself, on with life.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-07-13 at 12:55 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast