+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm 17 and i had sex with a 35 year old man who I barely know?

okwhat2013 maybe she cares about looks i mean i wudnt sleep with an ugly old man ewww i'd regret it too lol

michelle23 the point is that she said she had a great time which is why i think she is a horny gal lol

im not arguing the rights and wrongs. all that matters is how she FEELS. she just needs help not to let the experience traumatize her to the extent that shes afraid of men or sex
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    okwhat2013 maybe she cares about looks i mean i wudnt sleep with an ugly old man ewww i'd regret it too lol

michelle23 the point is that she said she had a great time which is why i think she is a horny gal lol
    maybe shes insecure (many girls her age are) maybe it made her feel loved at the time or she liked the attention. maybe she liked being held close and cuddled. that doesnt mean she is not allowed feel different about it in hindsight. now she feels used. its not a nice feeling

If having sex with someone you retrospectively decided wasn't someone you wanted to have sex with is the biggest mistake you've made in your life you're doing pretty damn good for yourself. Seriously, I would KILL to be able to say that's the worst thing I've ever done.

I had sex with a 32 year old when I was 18 and to this day I look at it as a positive experience...perspective is the only thing that makes it either a positive experience or a negative experience and my perspective is that we both got horny, we fell into each others arms, we got each other off, I learned a few things from a more experienced lover (thanks Kristy ), and that's pretty much it. Nobody died, nobody got sick, no puppies got beaten, and thus no self-loathing of any kind was necessary.

Bottom line: All of your self-loathing here is a choice. You're choosing to call yourself a slut, you're choosing to perpetuate this state of self-loathing, you're choosing to degrade yourself and you're choosing to wreck your own soul with guilt over all this. Why would you surrender all of your personal power to this kind of negativity? What could you possibly gain from any of this self-loathing? What good can it possibly do?

You need to understand what other choices you can make. You can choose to understand that you didn't victimize or hurt anyone, and you can choose to understand that any and all demonizations of actions that do not victimize or hurt anyone are 100% arbitrary and you have absolutely no obligation to allow these demonizations to control you. When you understand this inside your heart and soul you will understand that all of this self-torment you're putting yourself through is unnecessary and you can overcome the influence of these negative energies. You have the choice every day to free yourself from the emotional prison in which these negative energies have you locked up, but you have to make the choice and it's a choice that's going to make you question who you are and what your values and beliefs are and for some people that's a scary thing to do but the alternative is to continue being conrolled and yanked in every direction by your demons and that's always the greater of two evils no matter what the situation.

Good God

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    If having sex with someone you retrospectively decided wasn't someone you wanted to have sex with is the biggest mistake you've made in your life you're doing pretty damn good for yourself. Seriously, I would KILL to be able to say that's the worst thing I've ever done.

I had sex with a 32 year old when I was 18 and to this day I look at it as a positive experience...perspective is the only thing that makes it either a positive experience or a negative experience and my perspective is that we both got horny, we fell into each others arms, we got each other off, I learned a few things from a more experienced lover (thanks Kristy ), and that's pretty much it. Nobody died, nobody got sick, no puppies got beaten, and thus no self-loathing of any kind was necessary.

Bottom line: All of your self-loathing here is a choice. You're choosing to call yourself a slut, you're choosing to perpetuate this state of self-loathing, you're choosing to degrade yourself and you're choosing to wreck your own soul with guilt over all this. Why would you surrender all of your personal power to this kind of negativity? What could you possibly gain from any of this self-loathing? What good can it possibly do?

You need to understand what other choices you can make. You can choose to understand that you didn't victimize or hurt anyone, and you can choose to understand that any and all demonizations of actions that do not victimize or hurt anyone are 100% arbitrary and you have absolutely no obligation to allow these demonizations to control you. When you understand this inside your heart and soul you will understand that all of this self-torment you're putting yourself through is unnecessary and you can overcome the influence of these negative energies. You have the choice every day to free yourself from the emotional prison in which these negative energies have you locked up, but you have to make the choice and it's a choice that's going to make you question who you are and what your values and beliefs are and for some people that's a scary thing to do but the alternative is to continue being conrolled and yanked in every direction by your demons and that's always the greater of two evils no matter what the situation.
    Good Post! Yeah....id say this is fairly timid mistake in the grand scheme of life

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Good Post! Yeah....id say this is fairly timid mistake in the grand scheme of life
    Does it even qualify as a mistake? When I was 20 years old I hit my dog and made her whimper and cower away from me and to this day I feel like an asshole (I'm so sorry Nala ) - THAT was a mistake, I actually hurt a living creature, I inflicted physical damage on someone I loved, I created a victim. This girl had sex and later decided "oh shit I'm not actually attracted to this guy". What OP did was akin to picking an entree you think will be delicious that ends up tasting like ass. Her upbringing and socialization have her conditioned to be disgusted with herself over something she shouldn't be (I'm guessing it's her upbringing and socialization based on her self-loathing combined with her talk about how disgusted with her her parents would be). The REAL offender here is the social structure that shamed her sexuality for the 17 years she's been alive.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 17-07-13 at 06:46 PM.

hey babygiurll no offense i am also a teenage gal but i think u r a horny gal n u will continue to have sex wid older guys that smile ur way.i mean u won't even drunk n u opened ur legs for him.i dont think this is 1 off cos my cousin is ur age n regretted it but she still sleeps around lol
    hey blah blah blah teenage blah blah blah blah blah horny blah blah blah older guys blah blah. blah blah blah blah drunk blah blah blah cousin blah blah blah still sleeps around.

Please stay in the teenage forum.
    Last edited by UndercoverLover; 17-07-13 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverLover View Post
    hey blah blah blah teenage blah blah blah blah blah horny blah blah blah older guys blah blah. blah blah blah blah drunk blah blah blah cousin blah blah blah still sleeps around.

Please stay in the teenage forum.
    dont u start with me now.just cos i'm a teen dont mean i dont know what i'm talkin about.she is a teen like me and would probably like my opions. i think dick (haha so funny;D) iz wrong coz he is a guy and teen guys take sex wid older woman as experienced n they brag about it.its different 4 a gal.i wuld never brag about sex with an older man same age as my dad, my mates wuld think i'm a slut lol

its a big ting 2 have a one night stand with a man old enough to be ur dad.on top of that he is ugly maybe he was funny or someting lol i would also scrub myself after havin a ugly old mans dirty hands all over my kewt body lol ewwwww

^^ girl have you ever had any mans hands on your body?? If no then you have no clue what you are talking about. You sound your age and your getting annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    ^^ girl have you ever had any mans hands on your body?? If no then you have no clue what you are talking about. You sound your age and your getting annoying.
    If any man ever did put his hands on her body I would have to imagine it wouldn't be for long, could you imagine what her erotic moans are like? "OaH yeyah ryt thur big boyee lol i lyk wun yar kawk dep insd meh Ima guna cum lol ayn lyk stff lyk det ayn OOOOOH yeh lol ysss I cum hrd fer yooo.

Any guy i know would go limp after he hears the first half of the first sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    omg i was defendin the OP as in i could see why she wud want to scrub herself i didnt make that up she said she had a long shower cos she felt dirty. i'm defendin her that i cud understand as i wud do the same after havin an dirty old mans hands allover my kewt body lol oh my dayssss
    Last edited by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg; 17-07-13 at 08:27 PM.

omg i was defendin the OP as in i could see why she wud want to scrub herself i didnt make that up she said she had a long shower cos she felt dirty. i'm defendin her that i cud understand as i wud do the same after havin an dirty old mans hands allover my kewt body lol oh my dayssss
    no you are being v judgmental and harsh. Lets hope you never make a mistake in your life.

If any man ever did put his hands on her body I would have to imagine it wouldn't be for long, could you imagine what her erotic moans are like? "OaH yeyah ryt thur big boyee lol i lyk wun yar kawk dep insd meh Ima guna cum lol ayn lyk stff lyk det ayn OOOOOH yeh lol ysss I cum hrd fer yooo.

Any guy i know would go limp after he hears the first half of the first sentence.
    hahaha that really made me lmao. When you read it slowly I can imagine a scottish red hed in my head who is fairly rough around the edges, missing a few teeth

Does it even qualify as a mistake? When I was 20 years old I hit my dog and made her whimper and cower away from me and to this day I feel like an asshole (I'm so sorry Nala ) - THAT was a mistake, I actually hurt a living creature, I inflicted physical damage on someone I loved, I created a victim. This girl had sex and later decided "oh shit I'm not actually attracted to this guy". What OP did was akin to picking an entree you think will be delicious that ends up tasting like ass. Her upbringing and socialization have her conditioned to be disgusted with herself over something she shouldn't be (I'm guessing it's her upbringing and socialization based on her self-loathing combined with her talk about how disgusted with her her parents would be). The REAL offender here is the social structure that shamed her sexuality for the 17 years she's been alive.
    I agree that OP shouldn't feel bad about herself. I do think she made a mistake (bad judgement), but it's totally normal to make mistakes, especially at such a young age. I still think the real offender is the 35 year old guy who decided it was ok to have sex with a kid less than half his age.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast