+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean when a women puts makeup in front of you?

What does it mean when a women puts makeup in front of you?

I was getting my haircut at a salon and an attractive woman was sitting next to me getting her hair done that I was checking her out every so often. She did mention to her stylist that her boyfriend doesnt want to commit and she doesnt know if she wants to stay with him. Once she was finished, she stood up and leaned towards the mirror in front of her and put on eyeliner for at least 10 to 15 mins. She would look over occassionally since she knew I was looking at her. At one point, she flipped her hair forward and I got a shot a nice shot of her behind and back. Do you think she was hitting on me or what?

It means she needed a fresh coat of paint on the old barn door.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

She thought she look good and wanted to make sure you noticed as well. You could have complimented her.

It means she needed to apply makeup... And even if she was hitting on you, would you really want to date a whore who would have been cheating on her boyfriend by hitting on you?

Quote Originally Posted by needtoknow View Post
    I was getting my haircut at a salon and an attractive woman was sitting next to me getting her hair done that I was checking her out every so often. She did mention to her stylist that her boyfriend doesnt want to commit and she doesnt know if she wants to stay with him. Once she was finished, she stood up and leaned towards the mirror in front of her and put on eyeliner for at least 10 to 15 mins. She would look over occassionally since she knew I was looking at her. At one point, she flipped her hair forward and I got a shot a nice shot of her behind and back. Do you think she was hitting on me or what?
    Wow, takes a whole 2 mins if that to apply eyeliner, wonder why it took 10 mins plus, lol. Dawdling. She was trying to grab your attention for sure, and she did. Success. I put makeup on in a taxi to work, I am not hitting on the taxi driver, maybe she was being chill and had no place to go so was admiring herself and letting you admire her for awhile.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

.....and No...she wasn't hitting on you. So calm down cowboy

She sounds like a vain attention whore. Just stay away from girls with boyfriends at the salon okay

She was looking for some ego stroking off you.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.