+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Partner has gorgeous female best friends?

Partner has gorgeous female best friends?

My partner has GORGEOUS female best friends. He's not gay, don't worry not that.

Is it wrong I get intimidated by them. Also his previous girlfriend was gorgeous

What is wrong with me!? It makes me kinda insecure? Especially when I ask why he never dated them? He'll give me some reason like.. 'I don't like her like that or I wouldn't want to ruin what we have together' or will point out a flaw of there's. one he admitted they both had crushes on each other - they are still good friends now. But did nothing about it.

So want, I'm someone he doesn't mind loosing a relationship with!

Am I just over reacting?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybees View Post
    So want, I'm someone he doesn't mind loosing a relationship with!
    Honeybees, I'm thinking that the above sentence is very important in helping describe how you feel. However, it's terribly lacking in context.

Why do you feel that he wouldn't mind losing you? And how is this related to him having beautiful female friends?

Also, you say they these other women are 'best friends'. How close is he to them? Does he include you when he's with them? Does he discuss relationship issues with any of them? Does he spend loads of time texting with them?

We can start to answer your questions when we have more information.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

get over it.as long as he is not shaggin them it dusnt matter

Hang on, is this the guy you moved away from and he doesn't want to do long distance? http://www.loveforum.net/threads/82656-Oder-guy-long-distance-issues

And as you're the one who moved away, it would seem that YOU are the one who wouldn't mind risking a relationship.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

ffs dump him. men and women cannot be best friends.. he wants to f**k them.. men dont have a ton of good looking women around him for no reason

you say all his friends hate you... thats another huge red flag. they wana f**k him too
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".