+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Got First Kiss but inevitably fails in the end

Waiting until you LOVE someone is great, but waiting til marriage isn't exactly necessary. You're not going to find many women who are virgins and ready to get married. Don't you want to have some experience? Like I said, waiting until you LOVE someone to have sex with them is one thing, but waiting til marriage is not very common these days. And to be clear (in my opinion) having sex doesn't mean someone doesn't have morals. Sex isn't always emotional for people, and you can't judge someone for having had sex with ONE person at the age of 24 or 25 (in fact, you don't have any right to judge anyone for the sexual choices they make). You're setting up unrealistic expectations for yourself, and you're going to let yourself be disappointed.

I agree you have unrealistic expectations. I have got news for ya....life,relationships and love are unpredictable. Even if the conditions were right, doesn't mean the end result will turn out right. Even the most pure of relationships can fail. You are going to go through life unsatisfied if you keep this up. You deny yourself such joy because of your attitude.

Of course I would like to have experience lol, I'm probably the only guy on earth who turns down sex, plus she had a great body. And I know it may mean I don't end up with a wife and children but I can't go against what I believe is right.

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Of course I would like to have experience lol, I'm probably the only guy on earth who turns down sex, plus she had a great body. And I know it may mean I don't end up with a wife and children but I can't go against what I believe is right.
    And why is sex outside of marriage wrong? Are you religious?

No, I am not religious, never have been, hopefully never will. I guess I'm more on the side of saving myself for one woman than necessarily having to wait for marriage. I would think it's ok to begin having sex once we're engaged, you know fully committed to each other. Again, me being a virgin and waiting is all for her sake, not mine. Obviously I would love to be having sex now, but having her know I waited for her would make her feel special I think.

Again, me being a virgin and waiting is all for her sake, not mine. Obviously I would love to be having sex now, but having her know I waited for her would make her feel special I think.
    You would be surprised lol. To a girl, we more prefer that your number is LOW, rather than non-existent. I could never get together with a virgin, I would feel way too pressured, and I need a man with experience... but that's just me lol.

I agree, I'm sure 99.9% of guys and girls prefer their partner to have experience. I'm just hoping I find that 0.1% girl and that she has the same morals as me. If I don't, then tough luck for me. I know it's a huge risk, but it will also be a huge reward.

I agree, I'm sure 99.9% of guys and girls prefer their partner to have experience. I'm just hoping I find that 0.1% girl and that she has the same morals as me. If I don't, then tough luck for me. I know it's a huge risk, but it will also be a huge reward.
    If you say so lol.

No, I actually just want to make a movie in 2069 (no pun intended) called the 80 year old virgin. My goal is to double Steve Carell lol

At least gratz on getting a first kiss ! And on 10 consecutive dates too !

I wonder how you ended things and if its realy was you who quit ?

Well fact is I regret kissing her cause it was all a waste. I will always end well with a girl, I thanked her for the time she spent with me and wished her and her family well. Truthfully though I wanted to tell her that I wished we had never met lol, but I guess it's sometimes better to lie in those types of situations.

Yes you can....you don't go against it, you make changes and adjust. Change is healthy, and what was OK for you say as a teenager, doesn't mean you have to live by those rules as an adult.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12