+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is every woman now days a slut?

Why is every woman now days a slut?

lets say that i've been with a few and actually gave one a chance, and what do you know it ****ed over.

i wont get into context but i'll simply say that pretty much every woman today is a slut and its inevitable.

- staying over and sleeping around then trying to rationalise her being a slut by saying some emotional bullcrap

- no women will ever date a guy who hasnt got $$, even if they did it would be a dealbreaker at one point

- brb age 20 and has over 5+ sexual partners

- give them respect and actually let them have their say and then they decide to act out.

no wonder they should be treated like shit.

feelsbadman

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    lets say that i've been with a few and actually gave one a chance, and what do you know it ****ed over.

i wont get into context but i'll simply say that pretty much every woman today is a slut and its inevitable.

- staying over and sleeping around then trying to rationalise her being a slut by saying some emotional bullcrap

- no women will ever date a guy who hasnt got $$, even if they did it would be a dealbreaker at one point

- give them respect and actually let them have their say and then they decide to act out.

feelsbadman
    First of all, you are an immature, inexperienced twit. Not every girl is a slut. And just because a girl has a higher number than you would like, also doesn't make her a slut! Maybe you should take a look at where you're meeting girls, and what kind of girls you are actually meeting. There are many good girls, that don't just want your money, out there. And if you expect to get a supermodel with said qualities, then you may need to start looking at someone who is more your standards.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    First of all, you are an immature, inexperienced twit. Not every girl is a slut. And just because a girl has a higher number than you would like, also doesn't make her a slut! Maybe you should take a look at where you're meeting girls, and what kind of girls you are actually meeting. There are many good girls, that don't just want your money, out there. And if you expect to get a supermodel with said qualities, then you may need to start looking at someone who is more your standards.
    yeah ok, please tell me where the 18-21 year old women who arent sleeping around? also how do numbers not matter? so if she's 22 and the legal age of consent is 18 and she's had 10 sexual partners it doesn't matter? that's at least 2 partners per year which can't be serious. you can't say number isn't an issue, i'm sure no normal man wants to have kids with a girl who's done 10+.

also i dated a girl who was in college and came from a normal background, so please explain to me what better place to look.
    Last edited by stev123; 18-07-13 at 02:01 AM.

What is so shocking about 2 men in one year? If a woman dates someone for 6 months, she is obviously going to sleep with him. If she dates her next boyfriend for 4 months, she is probably going to sleep with him too! Plus women are sexual, beautiful creatures, and they have the right to explore their sexuality like any other human being!! Just because a girl likes to have CLEAN, SAFE fun when she is SINGLE, says nothing about the type of girlfriend or wife she can be!! You have some growing up to do.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    What is so shocking about 2 men in one year? If a woman dates someone for 6 months, she is obviously going to sleep with him. If she dates her next boyfriend for 4 months, she is probably going to sleep with him too! Plus women are sexual, beautiful creatures, and they have the right to explore their sexuality like any other human being!! Just because a girl likes to have CLEAN, SAFE fun when she is SINGLE, says nothing about the type of girlfriend or wife she can be!! You have some growing up to do.

LOL nice logic, im going to the gym.

LOL nice logic, im going to the gym.
    It is nice logic, in comparison, men do similar and in many cases worse things. It sounds like you've been screwed over, and that doesn't have to mean every woman is a slut.. that kind of thinking will not only turn you jaded, but also keep you celibate.

From the attitude you're giving off, you should be lucky any woman gives you the time of day... learn to radiate a more positive outlook on women, have some self respect and confidence, and find yourself a woman that appreciates a good relationship. Blanket statements about women being sluts need not apply.

feelsbadman
    Why is every guy on these forums a misogynistic asshole that feels the need to lump all women into one category?

stev can i ask you do you set the same standards for yourself that you set for women? what is the difference between a male 20year old whos slept with 5 and a female? how many have you slept with?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

btw i am not a slut and dont look for $$. maybe you just have bad taste if they are the only women you know..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I have this senior. A total bitch. A guy who is taking his master degree in architechture has been waiting for her for 6 years and got rejected. Fyi, he's hot and talented. It's none of my business actually but what bothers me is tat she just loveeesssss to take other girls' bf away. She acts all innocent, god loving person but actually she has been stealing other ppl's bf since high school. I donno wats wrong with her. I lost all my respect for her. If she steals a lot of bf away, imagine how many guys had she slept with. Sad and disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissyhee View Post
    I have this senior. A total bitch. A guy who is taking his master degree in architechture has been waiting for her for 6 years and got rejected. Fyi, he's hot and talented. It's none of my business actually but what bothers me is tat she just loveeesssss to take other girls' bf away. She acts all innocent, god loving person but actually she has been stealing other ppl's bf since high school. I donno wats wrong with her. I lost all my respect for her. If she steals a lot of bf away, imagine how many guys had she slept with. Sad and disappointing.
    Uhm... what? lol

lol at all the posts got some good princess syndrome and whiteknights in here.

yes, i do lol. standards don't change the fact that a whore is gonna be a whore.

theres a fine line between men and women who get laid.
    men have to actually need to have good social skills/money/looks to get laid, women dont - they can spread their legs and any guy will happily do them.

thats why any guy with a decent set of morals and lifestyle wont put a ring on any of you whores because he's not gonna waste time on women who think it's okay to have 10+ sexual partners before getting married then wearing a white dress (lol).

what the **** did your parents teach some of you.

also lol at saying 'we can have fun' and try to rationalise being a slut.

doesnt keep me celibate bro, as long as you have $$ and some game theres always pussy.

my point is all women are whores and they wont accept it because of some dumb logic lol.

lol at saying positive outlook, are you some ****ing white knight? lmao

doesnt keep me celibate bro, as long as you have $$ and some game theres always pussy.

my point is all women are whores and they wont accept it because of some dumb logic lol.

lol at saying positive outlook, are you some ****ing white knight? lmao

White knight for whom, exactly? It sounds like what you're saying is a personal problem. There are plenty of women out there who have had fewer partners then most guys have. And aside from that, whats the difference between one woman who's had 15 partners safely, then one woman who's had one partner for 15 years, every day? Is the problem the amount of partners or quantity of sex?

And whatever women you have such a problem with, as long as its their choice, and they are happy and healthy, then it seems like only you have the problem. Double standards are a bitch.

feelsbadman
    brb bodybuilding forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast