+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is every woman now days a slut?

I just shake my head at the guys who engage in slut-shaming and then complain about not getting laid. Look in the mirror and you will see your own worst enemy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

That's funny, cause my number is over 10, and I've never once been unfaithful in a relationship... pretty sure if I were a slut, I would have cheated on my boyfriend by now, no? Exactly. My boyfriend accepts me for who I am and the decisions I've made, and I don't regret any of them, because I was SINGLE, and clean and safe. I also make a pretty damn good gf, if I do say so myself. I hope you get herpes.

I suggest the OP get started on building that time machine. Or resign himself to the fact that he's gonna be single forever. I really don't care which.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I suggest the OP get started on building that time machine. Or resign himself to the fact that he's gonna be single forever. I really don't care which.
    I'd prefer a time machine so we don't have to put up with his misogynistic attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    brb bodybuilding forum!
    haha

brb exactly - sounds like something from the BB forum

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Why is every guy on these forums a misogynistic asshole that feels the need to lump all women into one category?
    ^ Boom. And did you ever notice how the ones that lump them into one category are the ones who want to lay a bunch of women and THEN settle down?

Guys are just as guilty of sleeping around, and I can clearly see why you're single, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    I'd prefer a time machine so we don't have to put up with his misogynistic attitude.
    No, we can't have that. lol They'd **** up the space-time continuum! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    women dont - they can spread their legs and any guy will happily do them.
    Lol not me!

You are generalizing, not every woman is a slut and not every man is a player cheater etc. Everyone acts differently, has different moral rules of conduct and boundaries. I do not think I am a slut, I only slept with 3 guys all my BFs since the age of 17. Never had a one night stand, never cheated, never even thought about doing either. I never cared how much money I guy made at his job, only that he was employed, tried to do something with his life, don't care what type of car they drive either, or if they even drive, or where they live, or if their family has money, none of it. Most people care if the person is kind and cares about you and respects you, that is what keeps a girl, and when it is missing takes her away.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Another limped dick, no nothing poster

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Lol not me!
    We know already my maladjusted friend

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    You are generalizing, not every woman is a slut and not every man is a player cheater etc. Everyone acts differently, has different moral rules of conduct and boundaries. I do not think I am a slut, I only slept with 3 guys all my BFs since the age of 17. Never had a one night stand, never cheated, never even thought about doing either. I never cared how much money I guy made at his job, only that he was employed, tried to do something with his life, don't care what type of car they drive either, or if they even drive, or where they live, or if their family has money, none of it. Most people care if the person is kind and cares about you and respects you, that is what keeps a girl, and when it is missing takes her away.
    would wife

Yes, "would wife" what? I don't understand.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

OP I have several female friends in that age bracket who are most definitely not sluts. Unfortunately for you, you could have the looks, the money, the impressive prospects even, but none of that would count for a damn thing because it would be game over for you as soon as you opened your mouth. Perhaps it's not the fish you're catching that are the problem, perhaps there's just something really iffy about the bait.
    Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

if you have the same standards for you stev and dont sleep around or want to then its fine to want a girl with the same standards as you. however i dont agree with how you have called every woman a slut. i have never slept around, never cheated. i would never sleep with i guy who i dont share an emotional connectio to. my bf has the same standards as me which is why we are so great together

i have never called anyone a slut. i dont care what most people do. all i care about is setting my own standards and boundaries and sticking to them and having a man who shares my morals. who cares what everyone else is doing.

they can spread diseases, cheat on each other, beat the crap outa each other, have 5kids with 5different women, not know who the father is to her baby, die of aids... as long as my man is honest and trustworthy like me i dont care how messed up other peoples sad relationships are

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast