+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is every woman now days a slut?

Not every girl is a slut, current girl that I like isn't a slut. She's smart and overall a good person. Better than the last girl I was with.

Unfortunately she don't see me like I see her. She's a rarity and that's what makes it hard to let go.

There is NO definition of a slut anyways! You sleep with 50 men/women or 5, its that's persons decision so its all good.

Idiot people judging someone because they think that individual as slept with too many people.....Go to Hell Fuccktards
    Last edited by surfhb2; 18-07-13 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Perhaps it's not the fish you're catching that are the problem, perhaps there's just something really iffy about the bait.
    Lololol...too funny.

Guys really get on my damn nerves when they have double standards. They can sleep with a lot of diff men but they want to turn their nose up to women who have had a few partners, as if they have they right. If she's a slut, so are you. Yeah, I had my fair share and I know I'm not a slut. If you divide the number up in years, like two a year then sometimes it sounds worst then what it really is. I have a few casual encounters but normally if I'm sleeping with a guy on a regular basis, he is the only one that I'm messing around with. I don't normally go back and forth unless well...whatever. But its not the usual for me. As a woman, any man that gets my cookie, should consider himself privileged and special because for me to have sex with ANY guy, I have to REALLY like them, he has to like sex my mind first which I guess is why he be the only one I'm messing with because I only be wanting to give it to him all the time. It's like I only want him in me. ALL up in me, ALL the time. No sense in pointless humping.
    Last edited by Starnique; 18-07-13 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post

Guys really get on my damn nerves when they have double standards. They can sleep with a lot of diff men but they want to turn their nose up to women who have had a few partners,
    yes those damn homosexuals
    Last edited by Nice; 18-07-13 at 10:41 AM.

Seriously, I know some real sluts and they have serious inner self problems.

Seriously, I know some real sluts and they have serious inner self problems.
    I know some virgins you have serious inner self problems....just look at actualgoodguy

Yeah, I guess but a virgin with issues and a slut with issues is two diff things. I know sluts who sleep around like they're empty beings or something. Have babies back to back, diff men, a lot of diff guys laying all up in their houses, whole bunch of abortions, sucking a lot of diff guys off at once, keep getting burned over and over again. Straight nasty and sleep with any and everybody, getting trains ran on them etc. No respect for themselves or anybody else. Some chics don't realize that the slut reputation stick with them forever and nobody takes the slut serious and no man wants to wife her up because she everybody girlfriend. Those are what I consider to be sluts. Those are REAL sluts with issues that I'm referring to.

He's got you all - hook line and sinker

Name:  troll.png
Views: 11
Size:  22.9 KB
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    That's funny, cause my number is over 10, and I've never once been unfaithful in a relationship... pretty sure if I were a slut, I would have cheated on my boyfriend by now, no? Exactly. My boyfriend accepts me for who I am and the decisions I've made, and I don't regret any of them, because I was SINGLE, and clean and safe. I also make a pretty damn good gf, if I do say so myself. I hope you get herpes.
    Oh the fix for this is simple:

You are a slut. Actually, so am I (and my number is far lower than yours). Revel in it. All women are sluts, all men are pigs. The label only has power b/c you give it such.

To all you sexy Man-Pigs: Oink at me baby, cause I love dat bacon!

Next!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This thread is pathetic. Stev go and get some counselling. You need it.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yeah, I guess but a virgin with issues and a slut with issues is two diff things. I know sluts who sleep around like they're empty beings or something. Have babies back to back, diff men, a lot of diff guys laying all up in their houses, whole bunch of abortions, sucking a lot of diff guys off at once, keep getting burned over and over again. Straight nasty and sleep with any and everybody, getting trains ran on them etc. No respect for themselves or anybody else. Some chics don't realize that the slut reputation stick with them forever and nobody takes the slut serious and no man wants to wife her up because she everybody girlfriend. Those are what I consider to be sluts. Those are REAL sluts with issues that I'm referring to.
    You KNOW these types of people? Lol

strong white knights in this thread

good luck being a cuckold.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Oh the fix for this is simple:

You are a slut. Actually, so am I (and my number is far lower than yours). Revel in it. All women are sluts, all men are pigs. The label only has power b/c you give it such.

To all you sexy Man-Pigs: Oink at me baby, cause I love dat bacon!

Next!
    Lol I've always been honest to myself and my friends about what I am. I wouldn't call myself a slut, but I'd definitely say I've had some slutty moments lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Lol I've always been honest to myself and my friends about what I am. I wouldn't call myself a slut, but I'd definitely say I've had some slutty moments lmao.

haha, you're a slut so you attempt to rationalise it by being on these forums? good one.

why do you care anyway? find a girl who isnt one in your opinion and leave the rest alone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast