+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like my ex again

I like my ex again

Hello. Thanks for whoever read this and help me. Me and my ex broke up few months ago. We didn't broke up good, I cried so bad for 2 days. It's the first time I cry so bad over a guy. He said we were busy and didn't have time for each other and that he realized that he wasn't ready for commitment. It broke my heart since I have tried very hard to make it work but he didn't even want to try. So, after I cried for 2 days, seek closure with him. I felt wayyyy better then, and even startes to move on. Well, until he started to look for me again. I'm a person who never wanna hurt ppl's feeling, and ignoring him can make me feel like a criminal for days. Whenever he looked for me usually texting me, I would reply him back. We are having better time than when we were dating. We would still support each other, and sometimes he likes to pinch me softly ar just try to be close to me when we are together. I'm very confused of what he wants from me. I couldn't ask him because I'm afraid that we would be awkward. It's nice to have him around as a friend, but his actions confuse me and I think I'm beginning to like him again. What should I do? I couldnt avoid him because we're studying in a same place. I dont wanna lose him entirely but im afraid that this is going nowhere too. Help!

You need to lose him entirely or else you will continue to get hurt. He looks like he is trying to play games with you, and if you don't drop him, then he will hurt you again!

Do you know when guys come back to you? When you finally are over them. NEVER fails. They sniff it out.

He wants to have the best parts of you and a relationship, without a commitment.

If you like him and want to date him again, then you need to tell him that being a friend is too hard, because you still have romantic feelings, so if he doesn't want a relationship, cut him out of your life for good.

But i dont know how. Im afraid that if we lose contact, things will get awkward. It's because im a student council member and he's under me, so we kinda couldnt avoid from seeing each other.

Yeah. They do sniff it out fast. Everything now is getting complicates. Just when I start to move on, he came back.

"He wants to have the best parts of you and a relationship, without a commitment."

That's what came to my mind too.

OP, I'm sure he's aware of your fondness for him. I don't think telling him you want a relationship with him or nothing at all is gonna help you get him. Why don't you just go on with your every day minus him and only talk to him if he contacts you first, and always keep your conversations as brief as possible from your side. Meanwhile, really try to forget him and move on with your life. If he wants you back in his life, he'll make it happen. He'll come back to you on his own. If not the relationship isn't worth having. Run away from it. Remember, nothing makes life more miserable than wanting something you can't have. Been there. Not worth it. Like I said, if something's to happen, he'll act on it on his own.

*go on with your every day life

You're never going to get over him when your "hanging out as friends"
    And waiting around for a guy to decide when he wants you again, sounds a little pathetic. Take charge and find a man who knows what he wants and isn't going to play games with you