+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok ladies 5 questions I need you to answer!!

#7. You've been dating him for 3 weeks and you both decide you're going to start having sex. Which is the stronger answer for deciding to do this?

a. You want to strengthen your emotional connection to one another
    b You want to experience the pleasures of sex

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    #7. You've been dating him for 3 weeks and you both decide you're going to start having sex. Which is the stronger answer for deciding to do this?

Both. Sharing a sexual relationship with someone you care about is good for your connection with this person, and it's also important to see how much sexual chemistry you have with that person. If you have none at all, this could cause major problems in a relationship. Another reason why I don't believe in waiting til marriage. If sex isn't fulfilling someone's emotinoal and physical needs, then this causes them to look for it outside of their relationship.

6. You meet a guy. He has everything you've ever wanted in a potential partner. He's husband material and it almost seems to good to be true. There's just one problem. He doesn't want sex until the both of you are committed to each other. This will mean waiting until you're engaged. (And for our sake on love forum, let's say we can look into the future and we know this will be approx 2 years from now). So.....do you stay with him or dump him?
    If he doesn't want sex before marriage, he's not husband material to me. Our values would be way too different. To him, sex would be this huge deal that changes everything about a person - I think that's sexist BS. To me, sex is just another fun experience to share with a person I love - a fundamental part of a relationship. It brings us closer and makes our bond stronger. It's a form of communication. I would never marry a guy without first being sure that we are sexually compatible.

So my answer is, I would never even start dating him.

I don't think I'd give it that much thought - if I were dating a guy, if I trusted him and knew that he was clean, if I felt comfortable and safe with him, I would be ok with having sex with him. I think it would come natural, there would be no need for an official "decision". It would come natural like holding hands or kissing or heartily laughing together.

you cant have one without the other really. When sex is bad it can take away the emotional connection you share over time.. When its good-it usually strenghts the emotional connection. Both are important when it comes to sex-mutual satisfaction as well as emotional intimacy. I wouldnt expect sex to be perfect though straight away. Sometimes it can take a few months to figure out what you both like/want. If we were together 6 months and sex was still an issue-I would end it as I dont think you can have a healthy relationship without sex.

Can I ask why it is so important to you to wait until you are engaged? I mean if you have strong feelings for a girl and are committed and can see a future with her-sex will strengthen the love you have for each other so what difference does it make if you wait 2months compared to 2 years to have sex?
    Last edited by michelle23; 18-07-13 at 11:08 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

1. Would you prefer your boyfriend to be a:

A Virgin because i am a virgin.

2. How many sexual partners would you like your boyfriend to have had before you?

a. 0

3. When is it ok to discuss sexual history?

c. 3-5 dates

4. After how many dates is it ok to start having sex?

f. Only after marriage

5. Which is the biggest turn-off in a guy?

a. Bad table manners
    b. Debt
    d. Laziness

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
    1. Would you prefer your boyfriend to be a:

A Virgin because i am a virgin.

2. How many sexual partners would you like your boyfriend to have had before you?

a. 0

3. When is it ok to discuss sexual history?

c. 3-5 dates

4. After how many dates is it ok to start having sex?

f. Only after marriage

5. Which is the biggest turn-off in a guy?

a. Bad table manners
    b. Debt
    d. Laziness
    You two should date

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You two should date
    A. Possible troll
    B. Argentina's too long a flight lol

But there's hope....any U.S. girls on there like LatinoHeat???

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post

Can I ask why it is so important to you to wait until you are engaged? I mean if you have strong feelings for a girl and are committed and can see a future with her-sex will strengthen the love you have for each other so what difference does it make if you wait 2months compared to 2 years to have sex?
    Because I want to commit to only one woman in my life sexually. After 2 months I obviously wouldn't know if she's the one, hence waiting until we're engaged.

Because I want to commit to only one woman in my life sexually.
    Why ?

Because I want to commit to only one woman in my life sexually. After 2 months I obviously wouldn't know if she's the one, hence waiting until we're engaged.
    unless you go to christian or muslim church you are gonna find it difficult to meet a girl who wants the same things as you. and even then its not guaranyeed as a lot of these "virgins" are not really virgins at all. they just know they can never tell the truth if they do have sex before marriage so they are more likely to lie. and as a man you have no way to no for sure if shes really a virgin or not

its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. would you not rather take the risk with a girl you have been dating for 6months who you trust and have strong feelings for? if it doesnt work out-its not the end of the world

why is it so important to you? obviously i dont like jerks who mess women around or use them for sex but i think its a little extreem that you would like to wait two years..
    if you care about a girl sex can be another way to show it..

im not trying to change your beliefs. im just trying to help you avoid a life of lonlieness coz you wont find many girls these days who are on the same page

Argentina's too long a flight lol
    But if sex is good its worth the flight.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

lalalita Guest
    I'm 25.

1. I would prefer a non virgin. Not to say that if a man was a virgin, I would consider that a deal breaker.

2. It doesn't matter. If we click sexually, that has nothing to do with his "number".

3. I, personally, don't want to hear about a man's past sexual experiences in extreme detail. I think a brief story here and there is fine if it's relevant to a conversation, but who wants to picture their man having sex with someone else? Not me.

4. I'd say 2-3 dates. This is assuming the first time you met was on your first date. If you've known someone prior to dating them, I think I would be comfortable with it happening whenever it felt right.

5. Bad table manners and laziness are a tie.

I want to commit sexually to only one woman because it shows patience, unselfishness, proves you're clean and wouldn't cheat and shows dedication to one person. I think all these qualities any woman would like their husband to have. That's why I've decided to do this, so my wife knows I'm 100% committed to her, no exceptions. Believe me it sucks a lot of the time to resist temptation, but I believe love is the greatest feeling you can experience in life and I want to show her that I was forever faithful to her, and for me that means saving sex only for her.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast