+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok ladies 5 questions I need you to answer!!

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    I want to commit sexually to only one woman because it shows patience, unselfishness, proves you're clean and wouldn't cheat and shows dedication to one person. I think all these qualities any woman would like their husband to have. That's why I've decided to do this, so my wife knows I'm 100% committed to her, no exceptions. Believe me it sucks a lot of the time to resist temptation, but I believe love is the greatest feeling you can experience in life and I want to show her that I was forever faithful to her, and for me that means saving sex only for her.
    You do realize it's more probable that you will cheat, or at least have the urge to stray, if you've only been with one woman?

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    You do realize it's more probable that you will cheat, or at least have the urge to stray, if you've only been with one woman?
    That's not true. The research shows the EXACT opposite. The more sexual partners a man has before marriage, the higher the chances of infidelity are. The divorce and infidelity rate is actually very low for people who marry their first sexual partner.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

lalalita Guest
    From personal experience, I find men who haven't had a chance to sow their wild oats, tend to feel as if they "missed out" later on in life.

Not if you have self-control...

She was naked on top of me and we didn't have sex, what more proof do you want?

Q. Would I wait till marriage for a guy who's perfect husband material? A. his values are not compatible with mine, therefore he would not be perfect husband material. Also, I don't want a guy who places so much value in sex.

Q. If I have sex after x weeks, is it because I want to bond or enjoy sex? A. Both. If I'm very fond of him, then it will bring us closer AND be a lot of fun in the process.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Q. Would I wait till marriage for a guy who's perfect husband material? A. his values are not compatible with mine, therefore he would not be perfect husband material.
    Well, ok, but here's my side to the perfect husband material question.

First scenario with perfect husband: Yes those two years will be at times frustrating (though the two of you will still be doing everything but sex, so it's not like you're doing nothing). But the next say 60 years will be awesome and you have a solid 30 years of amazing sex, till you get too old lol.

Second scenario without perfect husband: You meet a guy and start having sex shortly after meeting. You get engaged two years later and married a year after. You realize in 5 years, he's an alright husband, but you certainly could have done better. You don't feel the same passion and the sex starts to get worse and less frequent. You stay together and have 60 years of an alright marriage and 32 years of so-so sex.

My question: Were those extra two years of sex ultimately worth it?

Q. If I have sex after x weeks, is it because I want to bond or enjoy sex? A. Both. If I'm very fond of him, then it will bring us closer AND be a lot of fun in the process.
    Well true but I wanted to know which one mattered more, cause I know both are relevant....so which option is MORE of the reason why you started having sex?

lalalita Guest
    If you're doing other sexual things, why not just have sex? That's something I never understood. If you're having oral sex, pleasuring each other with your hands, you're not exactly "untainted" or "pure".

If you're doing other sexual things, why not just have sex? That's something I never understood. If you're having oral sex, pleasuring each other with your hands, you're not exactly "untainted" or "pure".
    Ok, good, glad you brought that up. For me, I won't do oral or sexual intercourse. That's what I classify as sex. We can touch all we want, her give me a hj and me touch her downstairs and anything else we can think of, but oral and intercourse aren't allowed.

Well, ok, but here's my side to the perfect husband material question.

First scenario with perfect husband: Yes those two years will be at times frustrating (though the two of you will still be doing everything but sex, so it's not like you're doing nothing). But the next say 60 years will be awesome and you have a solid 30 years of amazing sex, till you get too old lol.

Second scenario without perfect husband: You meet a guy and start having sex shortly after meeting. You get engaged two years later and married a year after. You realize in 5 years, he's an alright husband, but you certainly could have done better. You don't feel the same passion and the sex starts to get worse and less frequent. You stay together and have 60 years of an alright marriage and 32 years of so-so sex.

My question: Were those extra two years of sex ultimately worth it?
    My question: Where to find the crystal ball? None of us can predict ahead of time whether or not the person we commit to will be perfect for us or not.

Either way though, when there are so many good men out there - why would I wait for a great guy who won't have sex? I know I'd find another really good guy who WILL do it easy enough.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

My question: Where to find the crystal ball? None of us can predict ahead of time whether or not the person we commit to will be perfect for us or not.

Either way though, when there are so many good men out there - why would I wait for a great guy who won't have sex? I know I'd find another really good guy who WILL do it easy enough.
    Fair enough, I guess it just comes down to how much patience you have; are you willing to settle for an 8 out of 10, or would you rather wait for a 10 out of 10? It's your choice but ultimately there's only one person out there that's the best for each of us. And 999 times out of 1000, none of us will ever meet them because they may live 100, 1,000, or 10,000 miles away from us. So if sex is what you're ultimately looking for rather than the best possible match that's entirely your choice. I just disagree cause the sex will eventually come; I'll just have to be a little more patient at the beginning, but we'll have plenty of time to make up for it and we'll be happier in the process

lalalita Guest
    Fair enough, I guess it just comes down to how much patience you have; are you willing to settle for an 8 out of 10, or would you rather wait for a 10 out of 10? It's your choice but ultimately there's only one person out there that's the best for each of us. And 999 times out of 1000, none of us will ever meet them because they may live 100, 1,000, or 10,000 miles away from us. So if sex is what you're ultimately looking for rather than the best possible match that's entirely your choice. I just disagree cause the sex will eventually come; I'll just have to be a little more patient at the beginning, but we'll have plenty of time to make up for it and we'll be happier in the process
    Sexual compatibility is a big part of a relationship. If she's a virgin and looking to wait until marriage too, great. But, if you're asking someone who already has had sexual experiences and who enjoys sex to hold out, you probably won't be that 10/10 you speak of. You'd be that 8/10 because while you may be a great guy, you're not giving her what she wants.

I want to commit sexually to only one woman because it shows patience, unselfishness, proves you're clean and wouldn't cheat and shows dedication to one person.
    Patience - yes.
    Unselfishness - no: having sex isn't a selfish act per se.
    Proves you're clean - in most cases, yes.
    Shows that you wouldn't cheat - not at all. If anything, it would make me worry that you had too little experience before meeting me, so you would be more curious and tempted to try something new.

I want to show her that I was forever faithful to her, and for me that means saving sex only for her.
    Fair enough.

Lol I really don't understand your "logic". What makes a handjob less "tainting" and "impure" than a blowjob? smh

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast